TBOHB

Goodbye for (maybe) the last time

I've lost interest in TF2 and other games now due to my depression, and along with that, my interest in the servers. I am glad to have met the people I have, but it is hard to force myself to talk to other people. I don't want to force myself to stay a member of the community if I am hardly a part of it anyways. I don't go on servers, I don't use the forums anymore, I hardly go on the xG Discord, let alone, 1 or 2 private ones. I know that not a lot of people know me and maybe my leave won't affect some people, but I want to take this time to thank the people I have met over the 2 years (it feels like so much longer than that) I have been with the community and how supportive a lot of you have been. But leaving this server, means leaving a lot of me behind. I may come back, I'm not sure. But I will let this be my final goodbye.

-Septik (aka Otter Boy)

chibiotter.jpg

You don't have to leave the community even if you don't play on TF2 or relate to xG at the moment. We have members back from 2011 who randomly come back years later and they are still a member, so you don't have to lose member in case you decide to come back ever (which you have in the past too)

Like what Kypari said, you don't have to leave the community.

If you don't want to be a part of it though, gonna miss seeing you around Septik. You better not be a stranger on those 1 or 2 private discords if you don't plan on showing up anywhere else.

As much as I agree with Kypari and Nebby that you don't have to leave if you feel like its a must then so be it. Always remember that xG is an open community and if you do ever get a change of mind to come back we all would gladly help you come back with open arms. The depression is something I must comment on, if you feel like leaving than so be it but if you ever get bad thoughts or just feel emotionally shattered at any point in time all of us are here for you. If you ever need to vent or talk about something that you have been meaning to get off your chest for a while I'm here for you, all of us are here for you. As of now I'm gonna miss seeing you around on tf2 servers. Best of luck with your future endeavors and if you decide to keep the membership than so be it, if not then once again so be it. Don't forget we are here for you and we will never forget you due to your great impact on the community. We are always here for you.