Egossi

Good Mobile Games

Question

This probably was answered somewhere on the forums but im too lazy to check so i'll ask here, what are some good mobile games? I wont have a laptop/pc for at least a month or two so im just here playing shitty mobile games, i wanna know if there are some good ones

9 answers to this question

Crashlands is a great game.  Similar to Don't Starve (also a great game!).

If you have an iPad, absolutely get FTL.  One of the best games available for iPad.

Other games:

- Wordscapes, similar to scrabble, have to fill in words on a grid.  Fun time waster

- Alchemy 2, very very casual, just drag elements together to see what they create.  Good if you pick some destination element (not specifically element, more like compositions up from elements) and work towards it

- Geometry dash.  Infuriatingly hard, but very satisfying once you get it, kind of like surf maps!

Legit play Pokemon Go. Downloaded it again recently and I'm literally out for hours at a time just playing it. Shit is so much better than it was at launch

Like Tekage said, Pokemon Go is a good option.
Other ones I play daily are: Fate/GO, FE:Heroes, Girl's Frontline, Honkai Impact 3, Azur Lane, and Dragalia Lost.

Honkai Impact 3 might be the best choice since it always has stuff to do.