Dannypicacho

CS:GO 10 man with only TF2 Players

Okay so here's what's poppin jimbos. 

It will be on the scrim server, how to get in is pinned in discord in #csgo.

Usually we have the best two as captains, in this case (I think) they would be @mrnutty12 and @Semper.

Best of 3, maps will be vetoed be captains (no map can be played more than once). 

First come first serve, I will be a sub if needed, most likely if Semper's internet dies like he says it does.

Teams should not have more than 2 coaches each, if anybody would like to be a caster (no more than 2) they will have to be in a seperate discord channel with whoever is streaming. Anyone who is going to watch via spectator should mute themselves in discord if joining the voice chat.

It will be when most people are available. Please tell me when y'all are available.

16 hours ago, Dannypicacho said:

Since nutty and frosty were the only ones to speak up about when they can do it I am planning to get it going Fri Oct 5 at around 6pm EDT

be there and be square.

1 minute ago, Semper said:

thanks for all the tf2 and csgo peeps for coming out and playing, I had a blast and would love to do it again some day

12D9EC64BA7F69AEB0CF818C4B5AEF206E8C2E10@mrnutty12@Caleb956@BonfireCentipede@hongkongatron@Krampus@Frusty@FrostyBoiGrim@Dannypicacho@maf427@DiaperHyperWolf@Red@Genocide

Too late kid I reported you first ?

11 minutes ago, Dannypicacho said:

In case anyone wants to watch it, @LeToucan streamed it (no voices though). 

WWW.TWITCH.TV

Twitch is the world's leading video platform and community for gamers.

or if the second game being almost entirely third person bugs you (why wouldn't it), here are the demo downloads:

or go to https://demos.xenogamers.com/ and download these
image.thumb.png.32c7c621ce754b74a66a729f384fb977.png

pug_de_dust2_2018-10-05_17.zip

pug_de_overpass_2018-10-05_18.zip