DepressedNeonNepp

DepressedNeonNepp

Neutral for now

Neon is a fun person to chat and hang out with, but he's had lots of problems with background noise/micspam and spawn hitting in surf. Last time I played with him these weren't problems but I'd like to see these improvements a bit more before I +1

I feel as though you left in such a storm and the member reputation speaks for itself. Coming back after like, a week, and then apologising and instantly reapplying is all a bit too much.

I would like to see an improvement maturity wise before positively vouching. 

May I ask, when is your birthday?

4 hours ago, Tekage said:

I feel as though you left in such a storm and the member reputation speaks for itself. Coming back after like, a week, and then apologising and instantly reapplying is all a bit too much.

I would like to see an improvement maturity wise before positively vouching. 

May I ask, when is your birthday?

At the current state in time I believe that you need a boost in the right direction and that you need some help to get back involved into the community. After what happened before I would say that there needs some time to go by and to show that you can be a good member. Thats why I am here to help! Like I said before I am here to help you and from my honest opinion I believe that you aren't just there yet but you are at the breaking point of being able to be a member. Just remember when in game to try and be respectful and be kind and make sure to follow the rules. I will remain neutral because I do believe that we need to get you back onto the good side of the community, not that you already aren't there its just that others tend to disagree with that statement. Im always here to help you. As of now like I said I will remain neutral but in time if you be respectful and polite in game and on the forums I believe you will have a great chance of being a member. Best of luck! 

Going to remain neutral, as I have not seen how you behave in game. However, from what I saw on the forums I think you need a push in maturity. The way you acted after spamming posts, as well as the toxicity that you created when things did not go your way are far from ideal. You resigned your membership on a very impulse and immature decision.

That being said, it is not like you are a horrible person either. You had a temper tantrum and unfortunately it was a very public and messy one.  I am all for second chances, and remember that trust is something difficult to gain but easy to lose. Regaining trust can be even more difficult after it is lost, so even if you do not regain member, just play on the servers, have fun, and be respectful. The same goes for forum posts.

Good luck.

Sadly I don't think you've shown much maturity with the whole leaving xG because you felt unwanted thing. the forum spam and tendency to attract toxicity doesn't help much either.

(Im on mobile so sorry if this was formated weird or the spelling sucks)

you act like I am wanted. people give me shit for no reason. once 7 bad spelling reactions to a post that had nothing misspelled. if any thing, im putting up with you immaturity. I hope kypari sees this and closes it, because I clearly never should have come back. even people I thought were friends aren't supportive. goodbye.

2 minutes ago, DepressedNeonNepp said:

you act like I am wanted. people give me shit for no reason. once 7 bad spelling reactions to a post that had nothing misspelled. if any thing, im putting up with you immaturity. I hope kypari sees this and closes it, because I clearly never should have come back. even people I thought were friends aren't supportive. goodbye.

this is why people are saying you are childish... you left to go apply for admin on another server then want to come back how do we know you wont do it again. Then got in an argument with another person.

Edited by Brady1780 (see edit history)