Lottamos

Opinions on Clouds.

Opinion on clouds vote.  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Overall Opinion on Clouds being removed

• +2
    • +1
    • neutral

Lately I've heard a lot about removing clouds (the jailbreak map) from jailbreak so I thought I would start a poll to see how many people actually want clouds removed. Although this isn't official I want to know how many people hate clouds. here are the things you can vote for. (+ a number means keep the map, - a number means take it out.) +2, vote this if you think clouds is one of the best maps and should not be removed. +1, vote this if you don't care about clouds enough to want it removed. 0, vote this if your neutral. -1, vote this if you think the map is bad and hurts the server. -2, vote this if you think clouds hurts the server and should be removed 100%. I made this post have a thread attached so that people could voice there opinion in a way other than a vote.

1 minute ago, XpertMeleee said:

My point is we need xG versions of the maps or newer xG maps.

I shoul've put this in the survey but would people like clouds if it was open instead of having portals?

I don't think the portals are that bad, they give us something different in a map, if the games were better, and a little easier to defend/rebel hunt as CT the map would be great. The way to improve the portals would be make the main cells portal like the extreme climb portal having a door to close the exit out of main cell area. Also making a tower for the CT when they go through the portal. Adding cover for the CTs when the go through so they don't get killed by campers and making it challenging for Ts to stab them in the back.

Making the map more compact would help with the layout. Everything is just to far away.