4 hours ago, Lottamos said:

Ok to fix clouds I would make it closed and no portals. by closed I mean were you cant shoot across the map.

it's called a door, and unless you can paint the walls to look nice when you make everything inside buildings, you would lose that open feeling you get when you play the map. it would be ugly.

On 10/6/2018 at 8:23 PM, Chrono said:

it's called a door, and unless you can paint the walls to look nice when you make everything inside buildings, you would lose that open feeling you get when you play the map. it would be ugly.

On 10/6/2018 at 8:23 PM, loftydrum said:

This defeats the theme of "Clouds"

I think the main reason clouds feels tedious is because of the portals and even if it defeats the theme of clouds if there was a way to make it not ugly and no portal but you still cant shoot across the map then I think it would be a better version of clouds. You guys do have good points though it would be hard to pull this off and still keep it clouds.

17 hours ago, Lottamos said:

I think the main reason clouds feels tedious is because of the portals and even if it defeats the theme of clouds if there was a way to make it not ugly and no portal but you still cant shoot across the map then I think it would be a better version of clouds. You guys do have good points though it would be hard to pull this off and still keep it clouds.

Ok. Its two aspects of the map that you don't like? I don't see any reason for change based off of your reasoning

17 minutes ago, Kn1ght said:

Best solution. Jadow adds extream climb to stolen mix and we never play clouds again

But remember how bad the rest of stolenmix is?

44 minutes ago, Kn1ght said:

Best solution. Jadow adds extream climb to stolen mix and we never play clouds again

25 minutes ago, Hg2CI2 said:

But remember how bad the rest of stolenmix is?

But remember remember how bad the rest of clouds is?

51 minutes ago, Sodium said:

But remember remember how bad the rest of clouds is?

clouds isn't really a bad map, people just get annoyed because they don't know how to get people through the portals without t's rebelling (although I will admit it is a bit tedious to do the whole run through the portal and freeze bit). merging cell block and the rest of the map would just be a QoL change rather than fixing a bad map

I feel like there could be some minor changes made to clouds but I generaly enojoy it, but it has become even more difficult on CT becuase of the boosting. I like clouds i dont think it really needs to be fixed