CodeRed

Goodbye, again.

being part of this community for 7+ years, i have left many times only to come back after i grew up a little, not saying you need to grow up, but don't follow in my and others footsteps by constantly coming back and leaving because no one knows you or even remotely cares, it isn't hard to make friends in this community, if you come back you come back, see you around until then if it does indeed happen.

Sorry if I am acting like that depressedneonnep person. I want to edit this, but I can't. I am actually taking a break from October,10- October, 28. so again, sorry about the bs forums I have posted. 

Don't be like that, dude. I'm sure that no matter what you think, odds are, someone somewhere on the servers cares about you and will miss you. I can name one; me. I care when anyone leaves the community, even if I don't know much about them or like them. I believe xG is one of the friendliest communities I've ever been a part of where it's very easy to make new friends and socialize, so it really sucks to see someone go because they feel left out. Being a part of a friendly community is only half the work, you have to be willing to put yourself out there if you want to be known in the community and make friends.

That being said, I do hope you come back, I believe everyone has the potential to be a fantastic member of our community. ?