3 hours ago, Sodium said:

Immature, tarps before 7, doesn’t know the rules, and insists on being a guard, and has no place being a member on this server

A:6 Not much to say about this

M:0

THIS GOES TO EVERYBODY

Just BECAUSE you do not like him or he isn't a good warden/guard doesn't mean you can bully and say things we don't care to know ON HIS MEMBER APP, people tend to forget that this is a MEMBER app not a damned General post, We need to know -1 or +1, yes that includes a reason, but for people to say "has no place being a member on this server" is ABSURD. Mouse is a young guy and he will mature over time, DON'T -1 him because of his age or his freaking guard skills or just because you don't like him, -1 over his basic knowledge of jb and overall status on the server. I don't know what is wrong with some of the people who posted on this app, but that shit needs to stop. Anybody is welcomed to our server, so treat him like that, treat him like a person instead of a damn animal. 

-1 Who in there right mind would want you to represent xG. I'm gonna say this in the least harsh way possible but to sum it up if a new player got on jailbreak and saw you in community at your current state at least me personally would be extremely on edge about playing this server because you do not represent a good player. You dont know the rules and make constant mistake. For example earlier today while like 20 people were on you played first reaction last reaction for lr, tarped before 7, killed the wrong guy, and freekilled all in one round. Maybe next month if you improve and learn rules you wont be as hated.

M:3

A:7

Edited by Lottamos
grammar issue. (see edit history)

HARD -1, doesn't know rules, argues with people, doesn't recognize his mistakes or learn from them after freekilling.

Constantly takes CT and refusing to read the rules.

A: 7

M: 2.5

14 minutes ago, Genocide said:

THIS GOES TO EVERYBODY

Just BECAUSE you do not like him or he isn't a good warden/guard doesn't mean you can bully and say things we don't care to know ON HIS MEMBER APP, people tend to forget that this is a MEMBER app not a damned General post, We need to know -1 or +1, yes that includes a reason, but for people to say "has no place being a member on this server" is ABSURD. Mouse is a young guy and he will mature over time, DON'T -1 him because of his age or his freaking guard skills or just because you don't like him, -1 over his basic knowledge of jb and overall status on the server. I don't know what is wrong with some of the people who posted on this app, but that shit needs to stop. Anybody is welcomed to our server, so treat him like that, treat him like a person instead of a damn animal. 

image.png.6c01ed56dabe735873c75e2e5dd0f81b.png

genocide are you high or something

what.png

Edited by Dannypicacho (see edit history)

3 hours ago, Sodium said:

has no place being a member on this server

22 minutes ago, Dannypicacho said:

genocide are you high or something

??? So as a admin you'd let people get treated like shit because he is a 13 year old kid ??? 

Anyways Neutral, i rarely see him anyways in my perspective.

2 hours ago, XpertMeleee said:

"I love this server" is not a valid reason. 

I don't see why it's not

4 hours ago, Sodium said:

has no place being a member on this server

Also, this is completely inappropriate. If you feel this is true provide evidence and make a ban request. We are a community that welcomes new players and accepts them into the clan if they fufill certain requirements. Absolutely DO NOT say that he has no place here without a valid proof and reason

Edited by SegFault (see edit history)

1 hour ago, SegFault said:

I don't see why it's not

Also, this is completely inappropriate. If you feel this is true provide evidence and make a ban request. We are a community that welcomes new players and accepts them into the clan if they fufill certain requirements. Absolutely DO NOT say that he has no place here without a valid proof and reason

Given the reasons he said with just a bit more information I don't see the problem since all he's really saying is that he doesn't deserve member.

@Dannypicacho -1ing some one and telling them they have "no place" are totally different. One is voting, the other is just bullying. There was abosulely no reason for @Sodium to say it like that, no matter what the meaning behind it was. 

Unless he is banned he is free to play and be a member of the community as far as I'm concerned, weather he is a member of the clan or not.

Perhaps it would be a bit more helpful, especially in this case, to tell him what he needs to improve on? If this is not just a meme app, anyway.

At any rate, here is a more productive reply than I originally gave:

On the note of toxicity, you leave a lot to be desired. You tend to harass and mock other players to a frustrating degree. Tone that down, no one enjoys it and it makes you look like an ass. On the note of warden spamming, the few times you do get CT you do it pretty consistently. Just calm down, let others take warden on occasion and no one will mind. Of course, a bigger issue I have is that I think you really need to read up more on the rules, and perhaps avoid playing CT altogether until you feel you are more confident in your ability to follow said rules. The arguing with staff is pretty obvious, just do not do it. What they say is the law of the land, and if you really have issue or believe they are incorrect you can report it to a higher up or preferably here on the forums.

So if you are actually interested in being a bigger part of the community and joining the clan, then there is my feedback. I am still remaining at a resounding -1 until all of these issues are corrected, but figured it would not hurt to give something a bit more productive.

-1 in addition to the fact that i haven't seen you on for at least a few weeks (could just be bad timing between our schedules), every time that I have seen you on the server and you're on guard you've broken at least 2 rules, and from what I can remember being told by other staff members you've been ct banned more than once. unless that's changed since the last time I saw you, you still have a lot to work on.

plus, im not sure I'm buying the whole 13 years old thing. nobody will care how old you are if you dont cause problems/aren't annoying.

A:?

M:2

Edited by Bonk (see edit history)

-1 even though goldfish can get member doesn't mean all toxic 12 yo can, i have been on many times where you are close to breaking rules or have just been rude, again others do it too and you have shown you know some rules but i feel the maturity still needs improvement.

A: 6

M: 4

Edited by BullseyeX (see edit history)