Crona

Calling KOS on a T who isnt KOS

If warden calls KOS on a T who the warden thought pressed a button (which was restricted), and another ct kills that T even though they weren't the T that pressed the button, who gets slayed? The warden who falsely called KOS or the CT who killed the T which was said to be KOS?

Don't take things out of context. If a warden says all t's are kos jokingly and you have someone like me who OBVIOUSLY knows not to kill them then slay both but in a lot of cases it would probably be the wardens fault especially if the ct did not see any of it and was only going off of wardens words.

24 minutes ago, Lottamos said:

Don't take things out of context. If a warden says all t's are kos jokingly and you have someone like me who OBVIOUSLY knows not to kill them then slay both but in a lot of cases it would probably be the wardens fault especially if the ct did not see any of it and was only going off of wardens words.

We're talking about a mistaken KOS.

1 hour ago, Dannypicacho said:

We're talking about a mistaken KOS.

I understand that but if lets say a bad guard like for example pistachio says there kos for a tarp before 7 then someone who is a good guard for example lot_of_mos should know this and not kill the guy.

28 minutes ago, Lottamos said:

I understand that but if lets say a bad guard like for example pistachio says there kos for a tarp before 7 then someone who is a good guard for example lot_of_mos should know this and not kill the guy.

Then that guard should correct them. Guards are there to assist the warden, and while the warden should know rules and keep up with their Ts that can get a little difficult when you have a lot of them.

Besides, what is being discussed here is whether the warden or the guard should be punished for actually killing a T that had a false KOS put on them. Personally I think the warden should absolutely be slain if a T is killed for a wrongful KOS order, but guards should be paying attention and if they are not positive on an order they should ask for clarification. A lot of times that can clear things up before a freekill can happen.

Edited by Topaz (see edit history)