SegFault

Best mouse in a mid-low price range

Currently I use a cheap ($20) "gaming" mouse from Amazon but it's shit. I was wondering if people had any advice on a good mouse that won't break the bank. 

Needs: wired, adjustable dpi, at least 2 auxillary buttons, and full sized grip.

Bonus: rgb settings, more buttons, reliable driver software, prime eligible on Amazon

Any advice or recommendations are appreciated!

Edited by SegFault (see edit history)

I use the LG G403:

WWW.AMAZON.CO.UK

Logitech G403 Wired Optical Gaming Mouse with 12000 DPI, 16.8 Million Colours for PC, MAC, USB - Black: Amazon.co.uk: Computers...

It has rgb logo and scroll wheel, side buttons, is wired, adjustable dpi.  It's prime eligible here in the UK, not sure about in the US.

15 minutes ago, SegFault said:

interesting @RealChance, the US version non refurbished is $100 xD if i got that i might have to get one of the UK boys to ship it to the US for me ?

Wow, that's crazy!  It's only 35gbp here, or US$46, and that's brand new.

I'd recommend some steel-series. 

Similer to the one I have (Rival 300), had it since 2015. This one is cheaper but pros and cons are from mine not 100% same.

Its cheap I will find it likely to be better than the $20 one. It also has RGB which is nice can be painful to adjust it though with

steelengine, the software can provide macros and adjust DPI also has some APIs for games but from my experience with it its

not the best, it just gets the job done. The buttons on the side are nice and give a nice click and have yet to fail even as I have used

them for push-to-talk for over 3 years. Not sure if the Rival 100 has the issue but my side rubber wore to the bottom in less then a year

maybe I'm just a hardcore gamer or it is made fairly cheaply but nice to keep it in mind.

Pros:                                    Cons:

Fairly Cheap                       Rubber Wears Down Quickly

RGB                                     Software Can Be Tedius

Has Software                  

Side Buttons

WWW.AMAZON.COM

Amazon.com: SteelSeries Rival 100, Optical Gaming Mouse - Black: Computers & Accessories

Anything that isn't Razer. If you haven't seen my many posts in general on Discord, the grips on my DeathAdder Elite fell off after seven months. Absolutely unacceptable for how big a company it is.

Very low-quality products are Razer's specialty I guess. Incredibly disappointed, looking to get the Logitech g502 at some point in the near future along with a nice keyboard, but I don't want to spend all of my money immediately.

Logitech's G502 mouse is probably your best bet. If it's too pricey, the 403(?) might be better. It mostly depends on your price range. I always have preferred mice capable of rediculously high dpi, but overall I don't think that matters much. You should definitely get a Logitech mouse though. The software is easy to use and allows for a lot of customization.

1 hour ago, Tatost said:

Anything that isn't Razer. If you haven't seen my many posts in general on Discord, the grips on my DeathAdder Elite fell off after seven months. Absolutely unacceptable for how big a company it is.

Very low-quality products are Razer's specialty I guess. Incredibly disappointed, looking to get the Logitech g502 at some point in the near future along with a nice keyboard, but I don't want to spend all of my money immediately.

Absolutely.  I had the Razer Ouroborous, $150+ I think, and the QC on that thing was absolute garbage.  The left button had a totally different click feel from the right, both the mouse wheel and the battery died after <a year of owning it.

My new mouse that I just started using for the past 2 months is the logitech g305, it is mid range in price, it is ambidexterous, comfortable in hand for claw grip or claw palm hybrid grip, it has rgb but I have it turned off and the best part of the mouse is that it's wireless but it is lighter than majority of wired gaming mice (80-85 g) and the weight is balanced. Also, it has no input lag like other wireless gaming mouse have.

Others recommend the g502 but imo that mouse is only good for people with palm grip which isn't that ideal for fps and on top of that, it is a pretty heavy mouse at 120 g.