SegFault

Best mouse in a mid-low price range

#unpopularopinion

Razer Deathadder (the regular one, not Elite).

Why? well i've been using the same death adder i had when i first joined xG in 2011, and it still works like day one.

I remember i paid around 60 bucks back in the days for it, and right now i'm looking at a replacement (after nearly 8 years), and they are still 60-65

steelseries rivals or sensei are also great options when considering bang for buck.

9 hours ago, Arthman said:

#unpopularopinion

Razer Deathadder (the regular one, not Elite).

Why? well i've been using the same death adder i had when i first joined xG in 2011, and it still works like day one.

I remember i paid around 60 bucks back in the days for it, and right now i'm looking at a replacement (after nearly 8 years), and they are still 60-65

steelseries rivals or sensei are also great options when considering bang for buck.

You must have extremely good luck with your mouse, or the Elite was just absolute trash. Looking to get a Logitech mouse as soon as possible, since I have heard nothing but good shit about their mice. Currently missing the thumb grip on my Elite, and it has only been 6-7 months since I got it.

8 minutes ago, Tatost said:

You must have extremely good luck with your mouse, or the Elite was just absolute trash. Looking to get a Logitech mouse as soon as possible, since I have heard nothing but good shit about their mice. Currently missing the thumb grip on my Elite, and it has only been 6-7 months since I got it.

I've been using the Logitech G302 for literally years now and I decided to get another when my left click would sometimes double click. Despite my mouse being outdated, I'm definitely looking to upgrade and 100% stick to Logitech because of how much I like them. Definitely recommend

8 hours ago, Tatost said:

the elite is absolute garbage whereas the regular line hasn't changed except for RGB LED.