Sign in to follow this  
ScottNi

Jb snow and Jb Spyvspy

JB_snow

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=682045550&searchtext=jb_snowVery well made map. Has little vents and rebel points. Has very good games. Main cell area is formatted like Artic Jail. it has a bigcage in which true or false or couch game. Has one of the most unique races I have seen on any jb map, Also one of the best. Map layout is pretty good. It is well textured. Has a surf and a deathrun. Its got soccer and a thing where you bring a ball through an obstacle course. It also has a pirate wars like game mode with two ships and cannons. It has an adjustable musical chairs game. It is a pretty fun map after going around it and checking it out seeing how all the games work. Overall I think its a good map for our JB server with our pop and all in consideration.

True or False
Window Jump (Fensterjump)
Surf
Deathrun
Wipeout
KZ (Climb)
Football (modified soccerball plugin needed or use the physbox brush)
Ladder Jumps
Labyrinth Game
Throw nades in the whole (not realy a game but its cool to play with terrorist)
Musical Chairs (Reise nach Jerusalem)
Drum and Bass
Trampoline Jump
Deagle Roulette
Golf
Ironman
Tree Jump
Ring of Death (Team Knife Fight)
Ship Fight (use cannons to kill each other)

Jb_spy_vs_spy

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=330985652

Pretty small map with some pretty fun and unique games.

Everything is clumped up together in main cell area except for a few games. It has a break floor, and colors which are pretty average. It has a "climb" but really its kind of a verticle race cause you don't have to jump. has a jump rope and wipeout. It has a dodge ball. But its really a boulder that you knife at your fellow t's. A deathcrate. Its got a deathrun aswell. Also it has a game called traitor. Where you select a t to be a traitor that goes and kills the other t's. Im not entirely sure how it works or if you use a ct instead but seems to be a fun game It also has a strafe race thing it just consists of a couple easy strafe jumps.

- Custom radar
- Traitor game
- Deathrun
- Death crate
- Wipeout
- Jumprope
- Climb
- Colours
- Football
- Race
- Dodgeball

Honestly with the current JB maps theres not a whole lot of diversity with the selected Maps.se maps are not broken and have good potential so why not just add them to the pool?

I personally have played spy v spy and think that it would be a good map to add but as for snow from what your saying it sounds a ton like arctic jail and I don't see a need for it if we already have arctic jail. 

+1 to spy v spy

+0 to snow

2 minutes ago, Lottamos said:

I personally have played spy v spy and think that it would be a good map to add but as for snow from what your saying it sounds a ton like arctic jail and I don't see a need for it if we already have arctic jail. 

+1 to spy v spy

+0 to snow

literally the first room has the big cage in it other than that it is quite different

A lot of the games are also similar + a similar ascetic it seems like a replica and not worth that much time. I said +0 because I don't know if that's true or not. If you don't like/want my opinion then don't post about it.