Abstract

Be back November

School's been fucking me over lately and some of the more often seen people on the cs jailbreak server have been pushing me away. I've become sort of a junkie when playing on the xG servers and its seriously hurting my mentally and psychically. I've gotten back into other games and into new games (e.g. Overwatch, Call Of Duty BO4). I'll be back sometime around November once i get a better mic and people finally shut the fuck up about it. but all I can really say to end this off with is goodbye.

While I don't personally know you, I can certainly sympathize with what you are going through. Gaming is supposed to be a fun time, and if you are getting nothing "fun" out of it and find that you are being harassed or whatever on our servers, then you definitely should not be voluntarily subjecting yourself to it. I don't suppose you have tried reaching out to our Staff? By no means is it your responsibility to do so, but please keep in mind that our Staff are unable to address any problem areas if they are unaware of them.

With that said, do it up any way you want to my dude. Relax and take it easy :coffee:

Edited by Forest
or whatever. (see edit history)

1 hour ago, onlyalittlegay said:

bye Red you're my favorite out of SCP and Goldfish

I don't even know the dude but I can still safely say +1

But sometimes a little space is good, it never hurts to get a breath of fresh air. If you ever feel like you need it, feel free to reach out to a staff member and we're always willing to help where we can!

Peace out Lil dude, see you in November when I'm DM of CS:GO too?

Cant wait to see that one but thank you for that when i get back it'll probably be around Thanksgiving but other than that its mainly some of the new people and im not saying its bad for new players to join im still new as of October 15th but most of the newcomers are either trolls or people who either A. Dont care to read the rules, b. Mass freekill, or c. Never played jailbreak before and with having a broken mic and a fairly big population in servers its hard to deal with and just becomes a screaming festival of kids.