Lottamos

Camping But Not in Secrets

Poll  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Rules should be added to address this.

• No, nothing should be changed
    • Should be addressed just not by adding a rule
    • Yes, a rule needs to be added to address this

I've seen this a lot were people would camp in great hiding spots while rebelling for like 7 minutes and just delay the round. While yes as far as i'm aware there are rules against delaying the round I think this needs to be expanded upon for rebelling. I know the rules about being actively rebelling on other servers are stupid but maybe a rule that you have to be rebelling and not hiding/running. Might be controversial of a change but I think it needs to be addressed.

Edited by Lottamos (see edit history)

2 minutes ago, Bonk said:

could be because what you think is delaying is probably not delaying but you're too impatient to know the difference

Running and hiding for over half the round is delaying. What are you trying to say anyway i'm pretty sure other people have said the same things.

Edited by Lottamos (see edit history)

Actually, I'm curious, would a Mod be able to slay a rebelling T if there are only 2 T's left and the rebelling T is just hiding and not actively trying to kill CT's?  Like, should rebelling T's be required to be Actively rebelling?

I always felt like this was just straight up delaying and a waste of time. 

2 hours ago, CJCasper said:

"Do not intentionally delay the round, especially on LR." Straight from the rules

congrats to @CJCasper on his THIRD EVER FORUM POST!!!

51 minutes ago, loftydrum said:

Actually, I'm curious, would a Mod be able to slay a rebelling T if there are only 2 T's left and the rebelling T is just hiding and not actively trying to kill CT's?  Like, should rebelling T's be required to be Actively rebelling?

yes

1 hour ago, loftydrum said:

This also goes for when the last few t's are not following the orders like not answering a trivia for lr. Either slay both or if no staff are on just shoot them. Also @Lithium can we add a rule where if all t's (like 5+ or majority of the terrorist team) are not following wardens orders and the round cannot be proceeded a genocide may be permitted by the counter terrorists?

5 minutes ago, Jaydow said:

This also goes for when the last few t's are not following the orders like not answering a trivia for lr. Either slay both or if no staff are on just shoot them. Also @Lithium can we add a rule where if all t's (like 5+ or majority of the terrorist team) are not following wardens orders and the round cannot be proceeded a genocide may be permitted by the counter terrorists?

Warden should try other orders before doing so since it may have just not been heard.

23 minutes ago, Jaydow said:

You mean a @Genocide

18 hours ago, Jaydow said:

Yes, I agree. It is definitely a problem with some of the more toxic players. I think @Genocide should be permitted in that scenario.