Tatost

Adventure Quest Worlds

A few people on the Discord rediscovered AQW and we wanted to pick the game up again. You don't have to have played in the past, anyone is free to join.

@YeEternalTuna @BonfireCentipede I forgot pretty much everyone else who was talking or I don't know their forum name. If anyone would be kind enough to look into the Discord chat for their names and tag them here, that'd be appreciated.

Disgusting as it may be, it is a browser game. Still pretty damn fun though.

Edited by Tatost (see edit history)

Oo interesting!  I remember playing the old (original?) version of AQ many many years ago.

Is it P2W at all?  I just picked up MapleStory2 so that's my other time sink atm aside from TF2.

3 hours ago, RealChance said:

Oo interesting!  I remember playing the old (original?) version of AQ many many years ago.

Is it P2W at all?  I just picked up MapleStory2 so that's my other time sink atm aside from TF2.

Not 100% pay to win. You can do Nulgath quests and get some super good shit from that. @YeEternalTuna knows a lot more than I do, though.

Most of the really good classes cost ACs (Adventure Coins) which you have to pay for.

When it comes to classes, they do their best to make it not p2w by creating alternate ways (farming) to obtain them. There are times where they'll create classes that requires you to buy them with microtransactions but most of the time they're not as strong as some of the ones you can get through farming. If anyone wants to know more you can always find me on the xG discord or on steam.

From what I've observed through picking it up within the last hour or so, AQW replaced P2W with farming, they have a "Merge Shop" where you have to gather items in order to merge it into an item that would be available for purchase for ACs.

Sounds fun, would love to join in sometime

1 hour ago, EDNight said:

If I can remember my AQWorld account I totally will. I used to love that game

If you still own all of your emails, it is very easy to get your account. Just keep testing with your emails to see which one has an account linked to it.

I still remember my account and have a bunch of rares because I used to be member over a period of like 5 different level caps, So I might Join just to be dressed as cringe as possible, like a Banana with a taco head, pink wings, and my second upholder starsword level cringe.

P.S.   Join /party

Edited by Moosty (see edit history)

50 minutes ago, Tatost said:

If you still own all of your emails, it is very easy to get your account. Just keep testing with your emails to see which one has an account linked to it.

Yeah, I just couldn't remember which email. I got it and have been messing around a bit. I forgot how dumb necromancer is

25 minutes ago, Moosty said:

I still remember my account and have a bunch of rares because I used to be member over a period of like 5 different level caps, So I might Join just to be dressed as cringe as possible, like a Banana with a taco head, pink wings, and my second upholder starsword level cringe.

P.S.   Join /party

I just started it up for the first time in years and not only am I cute, I'm rich.

Bonus points for whoever can guess what my brother's account name was

aqw screenshot.png

Edited by Moosty (see edit history)

12 hours ago, Moosty said:

I just started it up for the first time in years and not only am I cute, I'm rich.

Bonus points for whoever can guess what my brother's account name was

aqw screenshot.png

Going to have to go with Orphan96.

Running mage in 2018 image.png.e8cdf4a7a37e7eae4079cef1d7500d48.png

12 hours ago, EDNight said:

Yeah, I just couldn't remember which email. I got it and have been messing around a bit. I forgot how dumb necromancer is

Necromancer is OK, but Blood Sorceress is much better at the job they complete IMO

I'm at a pretty low-ish level right now, but I've still got like, three of the Chaos Lords to kill. I'll probably hop on tonight to see if I can grind out some quests.

I didn't realize this until now, but it seems as though ArtixEntertainment came out with a launcher for their games.

WWW.ARTIX.COM

Artix Entertainment develops free to play browser based video games as well as mobile games!

8 hours ago, Tatost said:

Going to have to go with Orphan96.

Running mage in 2018 image.png.e8cdf4a7a37e7eae4079cef1d7500d48.png

Necromancer is OK, but Blood Sorceress is much better at the job they complete IMO

I'm at a pretty low-ish level right now, but I've still got like, three of the Chaos Lords to kill. I'll probably hop on tonight to see if I can grind out some quests.

What is Blood Sorceress, and how do I get it? Also, I like Necromancer because it basically has infinite sustain, does Blood Sorceress have that?