DepressedNeonNepp

Worked on myself alot

I don't know you very well. But I do hope you try to get a bit better here on the forums. But other than that I hope some of the toxicity in your life is being dealt with,      

I admire your determination to be here. A fresh start is always nice, but here's a few helpful tips, just so old mistakes aren't repeated:

1) Don't Spam Forum Posts

This was instantly a red flag to us all and became very irritating very quickly. Think about what you post before you post it, think:

- Is it necessary?

- Is it a post that people would enjoy or could discuss about?

- Am I better off just making a discord post about this?

Always think about those three questions before posting a thread. Which leads onto my next suggestion...

2) Think Before You Say Something

Sometimes, what people say can really cause a negative impact. If someone says something negative towards you, contact a higherup and tell them that you don't like what they're doing. THEY WILL ACT ON IT.

If someone is being rude, it's always a better option to alert a higher member of staff.

If you insist on saying something, make sure you think about whether it will further cause a negative reaction or not. The main thing trolls want from you is a reaction. Always remember that.

3) Doing Controversial Actions

Doing controversial actions may lead to huge backlash. One of which is when you left with a storm to become admin on a different server, then come back a week later and expect us all to open with welcome arms. Stuff like this is what will give you a bad name in the community and sometimes they can be extremely difficult to escape. But lest we forget that there have been people who have made it very far here despite being previously permenantly banned.

TL;DR:

Welcome back, nice to see a fresh start, helpful advice is to think before you act because actions can result in serious backlash.

1 hour ago, Tekage said:

I admire your determination to be here. A fresh start is always nice, but here's a few helpful tips, just so old mistakes aren't repeated:

1) Don't Spam Forum Posts

This was instantly a red flag to us all and became very irritating very quickly. Think about what you post before you post it, think:

- Is it necessary?

- Is it a post that people would enjoy or could discuss about?

- Am I better off just making a discord post about this?

Always think about those three questions before posting a thread. Which leads onto my next suggestion...

2) Think Before You Say Something

Sometimes, what people say can really cause a negative impact. If someone says something negative towards you, contact a higherup and tell them that you don't like what they're doing. THEY WILL ACT ON IT.

If someone is being rude, it's always a better option to alert a higher member of staff.

If you insist on saying something, make sure you think about whether it will further cause a negative reaction or not. The main thing trolls want from you is a reaction. Always remember that.

3) Doing Controversial Actions

Doing controversial actions may lead to huge backlash. One of which is when you left with a storm to become admin on a different server, then come back a week later and expect us all to open with welcome arms. Stuff like this is what will give you a bad name in the community and sometimes they can be extremely difficult to escape. But lest we forget that there have been people who have made it very far here despite being previously permenantly banned.

TL;DR:

Welcome back, nice to see a fresh start, helpful advice is to think before you act because actions can result in serious backlash.

This. All of this.

Honestly while it was an annoyance there have been people banned for much worse and have returned. Just make sure that if you plan on sticking around, do not get upset if it takes people a little while to get over your outburst. Personally I do not mind you coming back, especially if you really are trying to better yourself. All I ask is that you please learn from the mistakes you made and try not to repeat them.

Anyway, hopefully you can enjoy yourself on the servers and forum again. Welcome back!

Well, for one I am glad to see that you are back pal. That's always good. Sorry to hear that you have been dealing with stress lately and I am glad to hear that it's gone. Tekage summed up everything I was going to say. Just make sure to do your best to be polite on the forums and in game. Overall I am just glad to have you back. If you ever want to talk or if you ever need help feel free to contact me. I'm always here for you pal. Just do your best to stay optimistic and to stay positive. I wish the best of luck for you in the future, I looked forward to seeing you online more often. Best of luck for you in the future of xG!

I believe everyone has the potential to change and improve. However, saying that you'll change is easier to do than actually changing. I think Tekage hit the nail right on the head, follow what he said and I think you'll become a much better member of our community. I know you can do it!