MOUSE

MOUSE

• Member's Name
  • Information

Tope thought I was "armory camping" slayed me and said good luck reporting me. He said I did not do it correctly and I was going to find other rebeler but saw different rebeller in armory so I was shoting him and then Tope slayed me, for armory camping and it was false.

First of all you entered armory chasing a rebel then instead of going into vents to follow him you sat in armory for a solid minute and waited for him to hopefully come back?!?!?

Okay, so besides the fact that this is some of the worst formatting I have ever seen, your story is false. I was watching you as you went into armory, and just sat there looking at where a T would come from. 

You have been CT banned multiple times, and never seem to learn your lesson. Also, as far as telling you good luck, I meant it, since you have no case whatsoever.

1 minute ago, BullseyeX said:

First of all you entered armory chasing a rebel then instead of going into vents to follow him you sat in armory for a solid minute and waited for him to hopefully come back?!?!?

Considering you have no evidence whatsoever and multiple staff members are saying you were actually armory camping, I'm gonna say this slay/ban is valid.

Actually, since you've been banned several times recently, I'm going to extend the ban to 3 days to give you a chance to learn the rules a bit better before playing CT again.