tree
  • Identity
    STEAM_0:1:54017102
  • Position
  • Time Active on Servers
    7d 19h
  • Information

So uh, hi.

I'm applying again because I've come to realize that the workload that the courses have "guaranteed" aren't really living up to the expectations so far. I just finished one of my two sports as well so I have much more free time than I did previously.

I have the same motivations I had before when wanting to become staff. If you want a little bit more detail I'll link my first staff application and you can go read that but I'm not gonna get into it. The overarching theme with my motivations are that I want to help the community grow and improve as a whole.

Thanks for taking the time to read this.

Now this dude totally deserves staff. I'm not sure how active he is, as we are almost always on at different times, but I can definitely say that he has never broken the rules and he clearly knows them well.

A: ? (Maybe 7)

M: 9

5 minutes ago, cook said:

but I can definitely say that he has never broken the rules and he clearly knows them well.

I actually have been gagged once for complaining about being killed but in my defense I was having a bad day. Doesn't make up for my actions though. I learned from my mistake.

Edited by tree_ (see edit history)

Tree,

My friend, I love you to death. You are an absolutely awesome dude, a supportive friend, and a good player. That being said, I don't feel like you show those sides of yourself on the server. You need to open up to the community in game a bit more and greet people with a smile instead of a troll Lenny bind or going mute when others are around! Knowing you personally and knowing you on servers is what makes this hard, I believe you have potential to be a great mod, but i'm not sure if now is the best time until you can break out of your shell a bit on server. 

For now i'm going to stay neutral.

P.s. Tree, keep trying and you will get it, you've already come a crazy long way from 6 months ago :^)

6 hours ago, Kypari said:

The few times I have encountered you, you have been immature, been blunt to people and spammed lenny faces in the chat. Not exactly a hard -1, but I definitely want to see some improvement on the servers.

As for being blunt to people, I can see how you think that. I think you just happen to catch me on my low points but I will definitely work on improving that overall and trying to not be as negative per say. As for spamming Lenny faces. I can sort of agree with you there on something I have to work on. I don't think I really ever "spammed" Lenny binds but I do think I used them more than the average player. Definitely something I'll work on getter better at though. And as for being immature, yeah I agree with you there. I can be really immature at times he howeverver for the most part I think I'm getting better. Thanks for the feedback Kypari!

5 hours ago, SegFault said:

Tree,

My friend, I love you to death. You are an absolutely awesome dude, a supportive friend, and a good player. That being said, I don't feel like you show those sides of yourself on the server. You need to open up to the community in game a bit more and greet people with a smile instead of a troll Lenny bind or going mute when others are around! Knowing you personally and knowing you on servers is what makes this hard, I believe you have potential to be a great mod, but i'm not sure if now is the best time until you can break out of your shell a bit on server. 

For now i'm going to stay neutral.

P.s. Tree, keep trying and you will get it, you've already come a crazy long way from 6 months ago :^)

I personally think I've been getting better at opening up to new people and not just being a troll. Like you said it's just taken time and might take a little more time until I'm a social butterfly per say. Nonetheless thanks for your input Seggie!

I don't know you that well honestly, but from what I've seen of you, you seem pretty cool. You can be silly at times but I don't believe I've ever seen you break rules or cause problems or anything like that. I think the only thing I would suggest is to try and improve on your maturity a little. Otherwise, I think you'd be a great mod! ? 

+1

I'd rather there be some reasoning to why staff apps were declined so I'll type this I guess:

Your application was denied because you showed no dedication to the community, lacked in communication on servers and did not particularly help anyone or guide others in terms of rules on the servers where needed. We want to give staff to people who want to make a change before they are staff and show dedication to the community but it did not feel like you brought that. Good luck in the future!