@Arthman Dont' worry about factions right now, Towny should be priority

Im thinking of the following: Creative - Towny - Skybase

2 hours ago, Brady1780 said:

sky base

Already planned!

2 hours ago, KSPlayer1337 said:

what is the server version

will it be 1.12.2 or 1.13.1

Will the servers be up before the creation of the spawn areas? It'd be nice if you could section off a spot for the spawn so people can play while the server is still being recreated. That was the main problem I had with the last attempt at building an MC div. We would think "oh this is cool," but we would switch modes after a few months and they would close the servers for more than 2x the amount we play on it. In other words, the server was a waste of money for over 10 months.

Looking forward to playing Towny

we *could* get towny up and running and get it live, but we'd have to see if @Aegean wants to get it hosted or if I'll have to host it myself.

I doubt I have the proper bandwith to host a full on 20+ player server fluently since I run a load of webapps on my server..

Can you add ranks if this server is a success to bring more support for the server and so people can get buffs. Also can you add a basic survival with money and shops with *ungriefable* houses

Edited by Brady1780 (see edit history)

9 minutes ago, Brady1780 said:

Can you add ranks if this server is a success to bring more support for the server and so people can get buffs. Also can you add a basic survival with money and shops with *ungriefable* houses

ranks are already being added.

As for buffs we'll see.

Money shop is also something that I have to look into, given that I'll have to balance it.

Ungriefable houses will be available as part of towns in towny.

On 10/18/2018 at 10:14 AM, Arthman said:

Isn't pixelmon a mod pack requiring you to download everything beforehand? It could be done... but would be hard as heck to run through multi-verse

Does it require it's own launcher?

I'm down to properly research everything to get something interesting up and running

Um with twitch launchers you could create an xG server modpack for pixelmon or whatever you want and people could download it on the twitch launcher and join the server. Pretty easy someone could do it in about 10 minutes

18 minutes ago, ScottNi said:

Um with twitch launchers you could create an xG server modpack for pixelmon or whatever you want and people could download it on the twitch launcher and join the server. Pretty easy someone could do it in about 10 minutes

that's something I'd have to seriously research. I'm afraid this could cause serious compatibility issues with the various mods I'm running server side..

3 hours ago, KSPlayer1337 said:

is it possible to make a separate subserver for modded survival? 

"Modded survival" is rather broad, exactly what would this entail? Are there any specific mods that you're wanting to recommend?