ABlueSkittle123

Texting and Driving

Well, what can I say? Today on may way to get a flu-shot someone was texting and driving and collided into my family's car. Luckily my family wasn't hurt at all however, I was. My arm got a bit messed up but I am lucky enough to be able to get it back into shape in just two days. I will still be able to play on servers however most likely not be able to do much. The best I could do is stop mic-spammers/spammers in chat. Ill still do my best but don't be surprised if I am a bit slow to react to something while I am on the server. This is just my little forum post to allow for everyone to know why I may be a bit inactive for this weekend and or be a bit slow to react to situations in which I need to mute, gag, kick, etc. Thanks for reading and please never text while driving. 

Sorry to hear that man. Hopefully you and your family are good and getting better. Don't worry about inactivity and try to get properly better.

8 hours ago, ABlueSkittle123 said:

Well, what can I say? Today on may way to get a flu-shot someone was texting and driving and collided into my family's car. Luckily my family wasn't hurt at all however, I was. My arm got a bit messed up but I am lucky enough to be able to get it back into shape in just two days. I will still be able to play on servers however most likely not be able to do much. The best I could do is stop mic-spammers/spammers in chat. Ill still do my best but don't be surprised if I am a bit slow to react to something while I am on the server. This is just my little forum post to allow for everyone to know why I may be a bit inactive for this weekend and or be a bit slow to react to situations in which I need to mute, gag, kick, etc. Thanks for reading and please never text while driving. 

Oh wow, that absolutely sucks.  Very sorry to hear that man.

I imagine it's going to make surfing rather difficult, although there's always ..

image.png.9ebbcf86bfa9d3cd6c5eebe11a4a9d11.png

Fuck drivers who don't pay full attention to the road.  Hope you have a swift recovery!

1 hour ago, RealChance said:

I imagine it's going to make surfing rather difficult, although there's always ..

Fuck drivers who don't pay full attention to the road.  Hope you have a swift recovery!

That is amazing, but I can still play tf2 it will just be a bit hard in a cast. However like I said I won't be on often. Not to mention I will be getting it off in two days so I should be good ? Thanks Chance and Red. I appreciate the nice thoughts.

6 hours ago, RealChance said:

LOL IS THAT ACTUALLY A THING