Brian

Brian

Brian has a ton of history in xG, mostly good. I don't think there's much to worry about if Brian gets unbanned, and if he decides to fuck up our trust, he might not get unbanned the next time. I think he deserves a +1

Brian has done a ton for this clan, and especially my division over the years and for that I'm thankful. However his interactions with staff, players, and the community in general, after multiple chances, don't speak in his favor. I wish I could help you out more Brian, but at this time I'm not sure I feel confident enough in your behavior to agree with the unban.

-1 for unban at this time ?

Edited by SegFault
Grammar is rad, so sad, I'm bad (see edit history)

2 hours ago, Brian said:

This pretty much. I've accepted that I'll never be perfect, but I can try being less of an ass.

I pretty much realized the same thing when I came back a few months ago. I'm still an ass sometimes, though. >: )

12 hours ago, Chrono said:

being toxic and harassing tf2 staff iirc

5 hours ago, Brian said:

This pretty much. I've accepted that I'll never be perfect, but I can try being less of an ass.

Ty for info, but I won't lie- I had a guess it involved the TF2 Division (given your on-again, off-again history). Classic Brian ?❤️

I don't suppose there were any examples of the behaviour demonstrated at the time (can PM me it if preferable)? Just want to gauge it on the 'toxicity scale'. Should probably also get those who were affected/targeted to provide their input here as they definitely should have a say in the matter. 

Last but not least, this occurred in Discord: was it in #shitposting? Since that channel is pretty much a free-for-all with no rules (excluding TOS), though correct me if I'm wrong because I've never actually looked into our community server.

3 hours ago, Forest said:

Ty for info, but I won't lie- I had a guess it involved the TF2 Division (given your on-again, off-again history). Classic Brian ?❤️

I don't suppose there were any examples of the behaviour demonstrated at the time (can PM me it if preferable)? Just want to gauge it on the 'toxicity scale'. Should probably also get those who were affected/targeted to provide their input here as they definitely should have a say in the matter. 

Last but not least, this occurred in Discord: was it in #shitposting? Since that channel is pretty much a free-for-all with no rules (excluding TOS), though correct me if I'm wrong because I've never actually looked into our community server.

LANGUAGE WARNING BELOW lots of images, sorrynotsorry

i guess these show his behaviour pretty well, mostly upset at the tf2 div and how its turning into a "furry div", as well as some shots towards @Kypari from that thread from a long time ago

image.png.3a7d559d58872ecaf75ef5129f7ff33b.png

image.thumb.png.d2bddace3e487a29b8a5c0587c906550.png

image.thumb.png.841d394695bf61ddad3029c788fc789b.png

image.png.95c6d9d2f14f67883e09e63ba6b2baaf.png

image.png.6241032a05c7402008d6e05cdae76bcf.png

image.png.86be68bcdddca339909599e649883d77.png

image.png.d5361e2b6057e691fc5571bc9cd3a350.png

image.png.a3ab255eb65d613871f625325dbf0ea7.png

image.png.06ed11f48ee1a5b79812d94821b9f7a7.png