loftydrum

No Slaying as an LR rule?

I like being able to add custom rules to lr's, but saying "no slaying" I think shouldn't be a rule people can use. I get why people can do it, but what is the punishment for slaying during lr if the T has no slaying as a rule? Do they slay next round? It just seems stupid to me. What do ya'll think?

1 hour ago, Dannypicacho said:

But it just makes it easier if they slay?????

Then what happens if the CT has a bounty? Like yesterday when Waluigi had 6,000 credits

3 hours ago, ScottNi said:

-1 will mostly be used for delaying.

Slaying is delaying? wot?

6 hours ago, Hg2CI2 said:

Funny you talk about slaying when there is an active lr

That bounty was mine

Did you win that LR? ?  

1 hour ago, BullseyeX said:

either way you get credits if you win lr so why not let them slay free creds XD

The whole deal was that I had a 6000 credit bounty on me, and got lr'd by @Hg2CI2. It was knife fight: back stabs and one of his rules he said was no slaying, because he didn't want me to just die and he not get the bounty. I didn't slay and fought him in the lr. I get why he said no slaying, but normally I'm against the rule especially in something like gun toss, where after you know you've lost they make you wait so that they get the kill. 

Also, is it slaying if you jump off the map intentionally or intentionally die to a map hazard instead of typing kill in console? 

24 minutes ago, loftydrum said:

Also, is it slaying if you jump off the map intentionally or intentionally die to a map hazard instead of typing kill in console? 

Yes.

I think you guys are misunderstanding or maybe I am he was talking about when t's make it a rule for their LR that CT's aren't allowed to slay, and discussing whether or not that should be allowed.

I support it as a rule; if you're trying to do your LR and the ct's just slay that's pretty shitty imo so at least keep it as a way to repel a t's LR from being "denied", so to speak

Edited by Bonk
better clarification (see edit history)

39 minutes ago, loftydrum said:

The whole deal was that I had a 6000 credit bounty on me, and got lr'd by @Hg2CI2. It was knife fight: back stabs and one of his rules he said was no slaying, because he didn't want me to just die and he not get the bounty. I didn't slay and fought him in the lr. I get why he said no slaying, but normally I'm against the rule especially in something like gun toss, where after you know you've lost they make you wait so that they get the kill. 

The deal with this though is they made it through the entire round for lr not to just have people slay yeah i understand if people wanna slay but the whole don't slay during lr makes sense i wanna have a fun fight not lr then lose it to some cunt who doesn't want me to have it i think saying no slaying during lr is fair otherwise there is no point in an lr in the first place