loftydrum

No Slaying as an LR rule?

25 minutes ago, Bonk said:

I think you guys are misunderstanding or maybe I am he was talking about when t's make it a rule for their LR that CT's aren't allowed to slay, and discussing whether or not that should be allowed.

I support it as a rule; if you're trying to do your LR and the ct's just slay that's pretty shitty imo so at least keep it as a way to repel a t's LR from being "denied", so to speak

Pretty much this. Imagine that you are playing jailbreak, there are a lot of Ts and you manage to be the last one standing. Kind of ruins the whole idea of LR if all the CTs slay because they can't handle dealing with something they don't like/don't want to do. You know, like the Ts just had to do for the entire round? I think it is a perfectly valid rule and keeps things fun.

51 minutes ago, Topaz said:

Pretty much this. Imagine that you are playing jailbreak, there are a lot of Ts and you manage to be the last one standing. Kind of ruins the whole idea of LR if all the CTs slay because they can't handle dealing with something they don't like/don't want to do. You know, like the Ts just had to do for the entire round? I think it is a perfectly valid rule and keeps things fun.

Tope I agree. But toxic players could really abuse this. Like finish extreme climb no slaying, and imagine they both cant complete it. It would be like 7 minutes of just watching two players do climb. When this type of stuff happens pop dies

3 hours ago, ScottNi said:

Tope I agree. But toxic players could really abuse this. Like finish extreme climb no slaying, and imagine they both cant complete it. It would be like 7 minutes of just watching two players do climb. When this type of stuff happens pop dies

there's such a thing as common sense, and it is relatively expected of staff to have that. something like extreme climb and not being able to complete it relatively quickly and then ct slaying is something a common sense staff member would have no issue with regardless of the T saying no slaying, granted the CT and T both give it earnest tries and not just suicide as soon as hearing "extreme climb". whereas slaying when it is a knife fight and you have a bounty etc.

20 minutes ago, Hg2CI2 said:

I think slaying shouldn’t be allowed by default but the T can allow slaying just like how a T can allow cheating

maybe not - there's no reason to restrict it unless the T specifically wants it. a lot of people would end up getting slayed (next round, of course) because of a really obscure rule that probably shouldn't have been implemented in the first place, and then they leave the server bc "dum ruls."

1 hour ago, Chrono said:

there's such a thing as common sense, and it is relatively expected of staff to have that. something like extreme climb and not being able to complete it relatively quickly and then ct slaying is something a common sense staff member would have no issue with regardless of the T saying no slaying, granted the CT and T both give it earnest tries and not just suicide as soon as hearing "extreme climb". whereas slaying when it is a knife fight and you have a bounty etc.

Yes but staff members are not always on

18 minutes ago, ScottNi said:

Yes but staff members are not always on

There are very few moments when staff aren't on if there are none then just get on discord and ask for a staff member and one will come running

10 hours ago, ScottNi said:

This actually happened to me. Clouds game got to LR within the first minute and the last T's LR was extreme climb race no slaying. I don't remember who it was, but they weren't even good enough to beat extreme climb withing the round's time (neither was I, but I wasn't the one who wanted to do it).

1 hour ago, loftydrum said:

This actually happened to me. Clouds game got to LR within the first minute and the last T's LR was extreme climb race no slaying. I don't remember who it was, but they weren't even good enough to beat extreme climb withing the round's time (neither was I, but I wasn't the one who wanted to do it).

In my opinion if it look like neither of you are going to finish and its already been like 2-3 minutes then I would slay yourself anyway as to not delay, I don't think it should be held against you for slaying as to not delay

4 hours ago, loftydrum said:

I’ve seen people purposely do extreme to just delay the round

13 hours ago, Dannypicacho said:

holy shit here we go again 

you realize the cs staff team is made up entirely of humans right?

Yes but I’m just saying a staff member can’t always be on and it’s something so small to specificically call staff on for it

1 hour ago, ScottNi said:

Yes but I’m just saying a staff member can’t always be on and it’s something so small to specificically call staff on for it

you're not just calling staff on for one specific thing if you call a staff on its to watch over the server not just to do your biding

16 hours ago, loftydrum said:

I did this, but completed it within 2 minutes tops and it was only 1 ct lmao

6 hours ago, BullseyeX said:

you're not just calling staff on for one specific thing if you call a staff on its to watch over the server not just to do your biding

also this, when you say "people freekilling pls come" that means we come on and watch, maybe punish them if they are doing it since you probs dont have a demo if you call us. and then we watch for a bit, 9/10 times though the server is self sufficient without staff but we're usually there, you dont see us. it's magic.