• In-Game Name
    Goldfish
  • Identity
    STEAM_0:1:126412160
  • Position
  • Time Active on Servers
    226 hours
  • Information

I think I should be a mod because I am on when a lot of mods/admin aren't, I also am a great babysitter, and finally, I am mature, fun to be around, and well liked. I know all the rules and am very active. If it was up to me it would be a hard +1. I'm all set up to be the perfect mod.

17 minutes ago, Lottamos said:
  • I think I should be a mfun to be around, and well liked. I know all the rules and am very active.

Count how many errors in this statement

Is up there with his member app and mouse for easiest -1 of my life. He never should’ve even gotten member for no reason should he have mod. Toxic spams immature. -1 

I would be interested to see probationary mod given for a little to see how it will go but not my call just a quick suggestion. Im the only squeaker on staff round here boi. plus are you old enough to be staff?

Edited by Brady1780 (see edit history)

Not to dogpile, but you lack the maturity and ability to be a moderator. The first is simply that you are a shit-disturber by your very nature. You like to cause issues, whether that be antagonizing people, baiting freekills, or just otherwise trying to cause problems. You latch on to something, to the point that when something does not go your way you will whine and complain about it incessantly. I am also pretty confident in saying that you will abuse any power that you would get. You argue with staff, and refute any evidence we provide as 'you are wrong and I am right'. This attitude makes you very unfit to be a moderator.

In short, no on all accounts. Honestly, when you are not being toxic you are not bad to have around and can be fun to laugh with/at. But you just are not mature enough to handle any sort of server power.

As opposed to everyone here (except tope), I'm going to give legitimate reasons for dropping a -1 rather than just saying "hehe fuck goldfish -1."

Even just from this application alone, it's clear that you can't take a staff position seriously. You're one of the least mature members I've ever encountered in all of my years active in this clan, which includes the likes of Snackbar and that one 14 year old tf2 girl that got permed (kittylicious I think?). You constantly harass people that you don't like (ScottNi, just for example), you tend to become very hostile and, while I hate using the word, toxic when you get upset. For fuck's sake, you still scream into your mic when something happens that you don't like. In addition, you like to pick arguments with not only other people, but other staff members, and you like to nit pick rules just to try to get other people in trouble. You have a tendency to hold grudges/not drop an argument that has already been resolved. Honestly, I'm still not convinced that you are knowledgeable on all the rules yet. 

You have a lot of things to work on. 

As chief has said this ain't it. Your toxic, argue with staff ( 1 case of this is when you argued with 4 different staff members about Scottin "mass freekilling" when its a slim chance of 1 of the people being a freekill but thats if the guy choose himself to be killed.), you know the rules but some of them you ignore/don’t care about, and last but not least your name “Lottamos” is a nickname you earned because you used to mass freekill, so. (I do not know why this is in bold I turned it off but its still in bold.)