ScottNi

Goldfish/lottamos

17 minutes ago, Lottamos said:

Have I not already confirmed this event from months ago that your gonna try and hold against me. That’s not all the evidence he could want because one incident ain’t gonna get anyone banned.

Umm yea except this is just an example of your arguing with moderators. Just the other day you killed someone who you thought was the rebeller. Tope said you were wrong and the damage logs showed it wasn't him. Yet you still argued for the next half hour over getting slain once.

Aswell I want to bring what @Dannypicacho  said here into this discussion as I think he made several valid points. I couldnt quote cause lithium already closed the thread so I copy and pasted four paragraphs you can check the rest at his mod submission.

"First off, goldfish has problems with some members, one of the main ones being @ScottNi. There's been many times where goldfish has complained about scott for something that goldfish was wrong about, and tried to get him banned for a hypothetical HE made up. In this same incident, after being told by several members, mods, admins, the division leader, and even a community manager that he was wrong and he should drop it, he continued to INSIST that he was right, and only stopped after his mute. I can easily see goldfish's punishments being more severe and biased against the poor souls whom the almighty goldfish does not find pleasing. He would be insanely power hungry and most likely abuse the hell out of his powers. He seems to think anytime he dies is a freekill and there would be a lot of people getting falsely slayed. This is the exact kind of behavior I get from JohnGalt42. 

Goldfish also has problems with common sense. There have been countless times where he makes a statement that is just plain wrong or debates on something while being hugely misinformed. He can never admit he is wrong and seems to not actually fully understand the rules of the server. He has issues with understanding basic things and has a bad grasp on reality. He has people issues and has a very hard time making relationships which is a problem and not something we want out of a moderator representing the clan. He whines about everything and in general has a thing for trouble.

Goldfish, you yourself need to understand that there is always room for improvement but you need to actually act on it, because we're not just going to suddenly like you for no reason, you have to try and become a likeable person. Stop being a troll.

Lastly, you're extremely annoying and immature, yet self aware. I'm not just saying this like some middle school girl or older sister who needs a reason to hate someone, I'm saying this because you are the definition of annoying. I don't care about your voice, there are people who have voices ten times worse than yours where I would rather stab myself than hear them, but you are something different. I don't want to stab myself hearing your voice, I want to stab myself hearing your arguments and accusations. You seem to purposely annoy people and also feed off of it. Everything we tell you not to do or how to improve, you take it and pull it inside out. The worst part of this is that you know full well that everybody finds you annoying and continue to annoy people as an attempt at a "funny" reaction. 

The biggest factor of my -1 is that you don't try to improve and you are a huge troll. You made this app after being told you would get -1'd to hell and also being told your flaws, and you did it anyways. You knew you weren't going to get accepted, and just by looking at the description of your mod app I can easily tell you did this as another attempt to troll us. I don't even understand how you got MEMBER, probably because Lithium did it out of pity. A colossal portion of the community doesn't seem to enjoy your presence, and you abuse this by making it worse. You're like a little cousin who knows he's annoying and just to be a little devil acts abnormally annoying to piss everyone off like if they fed off of anger."

yeah

Edited by ScottNi
Including mentioning danny (see edit history)

This is becoming extremely petty, regardless of what you think of Goldfish, being annoying isn't enough of a contributing factor to remove his membership. I also have been in discord multiple times where you all egg on Goldfish and when he says something back in frustration, you all gang up on him. 

@Lottamos I'm telling you right now, you seriously also need to improve your attitude. I know you're young but you should seriously consider improving your attitude and not trying to make everything into an argument.

Unless Lithium thinks this has any validity, I'm closing this thread for now.