ScottNi

Favorite thing about xG

Question

Being able to help and guide people on the servers as somewhat of a role-model for sure. I love helping new staff get as comfortable and enjoy their position as much as possible whilst still maintaining peace and positivity on the servers and to guide regulars or members on rules and trying to get staff (etc)

I enjoy being part of something. A community. I enjoy meeting lots of people, all of similar interests to me and playing games with them, even if it's not a game we have as a division.

Honestly, I've met so many great people here, I've seen many people come and go, so many people turn their back. But overall, being a part of this whole community is my favourite thing.

8 minutes ago, Topaz said:

I enjoy banning @Arthman from the servers as revenge for all the times he aboosed me back in CSS.

im kidding please don't demote me lithium

I never abused you!

I just forcibly enforced several unwritten rules

My favorite thing about xG is meeting new people. To this day I meet new people, be it some are rude but over all you get to talk and make new friends. I would like to say that I am friends with mostly everyone on servers. Most people that I like I met on xG servers. In conclusion my favorite thing about xG are the people in it.