• In-Game Name
    WaluSalty (Waluigi)
  • Identity
    STEAM_0:1:77558260
  • Position
  • Time Active on Servers
    8 days 20:51:34
  • Information

I've been playing xG jailbreak for a while and it is by far my favorite jb server in cs:go. After being online for a while and with the growth in the server I feel like some extra Mods would be nice. I'm not saying we need extra Mods to help ban the bad people and slay all the rule breakers (though needed sometimes), I feel like we could use some extra Mods to help others understand rules better and help grow the server. I'm all about having fun and I'm not strict at all. I just want to help all the newcomers understand our server more and hopefully retain them to keep xG growing. 

I am fully aware the staff for the CS Division is pretty large, but if we do have extra room I think that you would be pretty qualified. Keeps up with the rules, friendly to new players, and is respectful to staff. The few times I have seen him goof up were usually minor things that he corrected himself.

also he lets me repeat ninja steps sooooo

+1

2 hours ago, Topaz said:

I am fully aware the staff for the CS Division is pretty large, but if we do have extra room I think that you would be pretty qualified. Keeps up with the rules, friendly to new players, and is respectful to staff. The few times I have seen him goof up were usually minor things that he corrected himself.

+1

This is mine now

3 hours ago, Topaz said:

+1

1 hour ago, BullseyeX said:

This is mine now

This is also mine

5 hours ago, Topaz said:

+1

3 hours ago, BullseyeX said:

This is mine now

2 hours ago, Darrth said:

This is also mine

I am now the Captain of this Quote. (This is mine)

6 hours ago, Topaz said:

+1

4 hours ago, BullseyeX said:

This is mine now

2 hours ago, Darrth said:

This is also mine

48 minutes ago, Genocide said:

I am now the Captain of this Quote. (This is mine)

Sorry bud I claim this

we make room demote @Bot promote waluigi

Edited by Brady1780 (see edit history)

1 hour ago, Brady1780 said:

Sorry bud I claim this

we make room demote @Bot promote waluigi

@Brady1780 @BullseyeX @Genocide @Darrth you guys are the reason shit people get member because y'all don't leave proper vouches
+1 to demoting these guys

also brady wtf do you mean demote bot, @JuannabeGod hasn't been on in months and in the last half a year has been on a total of like <20 hours

Anyways, Waluigi definitely knows the rules. He was out first ever member after the great revival of xG csgo, and has learned a lot and knows rules. He would make a good addition to the staff roster, and I don't mind the size of it since jailbreak is absolute aids without staff on.

+1 for xG:M Waluigi

Edited by Dannypicacho
plus one (see edit history)

+1 one of my favorite people to play with. Knows the rules well and he helps people. We need more people like him on the server

easy +1

5 hours ago, Dannypicacho said:

Just because I'm one of the only staff who actually leaves in depth vouches to help the DL make a decision ok

My essay still counts, but the quotes don't.

Leave actual vouches.

Pretty sure Lithium makes his own Decisions and doesn't really need your in depth essays. 

And the Quotes still count btw. Nobody here has -1'ed and actually meant it. We just don't feel like going in depth because we already have enough people who would vouch for him anyways. 

I take this as my own

+1