Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Oh boy where do I start. 

I guess I'll start off by talking about my leaving. To be honest I left in a storm. I feel like I hurt a lot of people in the crossfire of my anger. Im sorry to those people. I'd also like to apologize to the members I let down. I wanted to provide the support I could for you guys and because I felt hurt and betrayed so I put myself first. It wasnt fair for you guys.

I also want to apologize for going dark for so long. In case you don't know I've been under the guise of myagic for a while. It's taken me a long time to not feel so sour. With the recent state of staff however I feel a lot more comfortble in my return. Those who I've *unintentionally* hurt I want to bury the hatchet, if I havent already. 

I would like to be a part of the community again and hopefully most of you can forgive me in time. There was a lot of behind the scenes activities that left me hurt for a while. I was hoping to shed light in those issues when I left which for the most part I feel has been corrected. The state of xg *from what I've seen on the sidelines* has improved in a lot of ways.

I'm hoping for a fresh start. I'm not looking for handouts. I dont know if I'm even considering staff in the near future. In time when I feel a bit more connected to the community again I may go for staff again. I just want to be clear my intentions are not set for staff again. I just want to feel involved with the community again. I hope we can move forward together. 

Thanks for your time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fantastic to see you officially back. Although I know you're already aware of this, if you have any issues please come straight to me or any higherup. Things will be sorted instantaneously. If you want staff again just let a higherup know. I know for a fact we would all welcome you back with open arms. 😁

Once again, welcome back!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Goblins said:

She can honestly apply for staff like the rest of the people who leave and come back a month later.

I mean, she was fantastic staff and I fail to see what negative outcomes there may be should be get staff again. If you feel as though she is undeserving of staff, please talk to a higher up or make an abuse thread, should she get staff again, should she want staff again. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Which I don't atm. I do plan on actually putting an application if I do want staff. I did not leave and come back a month later. Lastly, I literally said multiple times I'm not interested in any position atm. Y'all need to chill.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Tekage said:

should she get staff again, should she want staff again.

I'm saying that she shouldn't get staff back right away.
She should fall into the guidelines that higher-ups look for and become staff again later or, or apply like everyone else. 

To quote what I said from her leaving thread: "It honestly bothers me how people leave, comeback, and expect their spot back. Let other people have a chance to show what they can do."
It's fine that if she wanted staff again, that she can eventually receive it. It's just ridiculous to make the statement sounding like she can instantly get staff after leaving/coming back.

I'd rather not clutter the thread with any more unnecessary posts. If you feel like you want to discuss this more, I will gladly talk it out in private messages, Tekage. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not gonna lie, I don't like the idea of the hidden staff promotions. No one knows that the person is gonna get staff until promo/demo comes out. No room for anyone to speak out against it without having to make a member protest / an abuse thread, both of which are almost impossible to pass. It's good that Spooks will actually make a mod app when they come around to it because again, I don't see why silent promotions from member to mod exist.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Look to be perfectly clear. I've discussed with the higher ups about coming back. It did get mentioned with a couple if I'd like staff again. They were very clear that I'm starting fresh. If I wanted staff again (which I don't atm) I would have to go through the process like everyone else. I have no interest in causing the problems that made me frustrated enough to leave in the first place. Like I said I'm not looking for a handout. I appreciate your gesture @Tekage though as I'm sure you're meaning well. Me coming back to admin right off the bat wouldn't be fair to the current mods. I know how that feels. if and when I do go for staff everyone *should* have their fair shake. Hopefully that clears this up right quick.

Edited by Ms.Spooks (see edit history)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Goblins said:

She can honestly apply for staff like the rest of the people who leave and come back a month later.

 

8 hours ago, Goblins said:

I'm saying that she shouldn't get staff back right away.
She should fall into the guidelines that higher-ups look for and become staff again later or, or apply like everyone else.

This isn't the place to discuss this. If you have a problem with how people are chosen to become staff on xG, make an independent forum post about it. This is a hello/apology post where spooks herself literally said she's not going for staff right now, so there's no reason you should be discussing that here unless your intention is to start drama.

Also hello and welcome back @Ms.Spooks, It's good to see you again! I believe xG is the best it has ever been currently, and I think your return will only make things better. I do hope you stick around, and remember to let staff know if you have any problems or questions! We'd be happy to help! 😄 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Precious said:

This isn't the place to discuss this. If you have a problem with how people are chosen to become staff on xG, make an independent forum post about it. This is a hello/apology post where spooks herself literally said she's not going for staff right now, so there's no reason you should be discussing that here unless your intention is to start drama.

20 hours ago, Goblins said:

I'd rather not clutter the thread with any more unnecessary posts. If you feel like you want to discuss this more, I will gladly talk it out in private messages, Tekage. 

Nice selective reading. 
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Precious said:

xG is the best it has ever been currently

 

50 minutes ago, Tatost said:

LOL

Eh, to be honest neither of you can say that xG is in its best place when neither of you have been round for more than 2 years. I would even struggle to say it myself, playing the servers since 2013 and joining in 2014. Oldfags would 100% say like 2011-2013. It's all subject to opinion.

Yeah, it's better than it was, in my opinion, to the end of last year. But you've gotta have experienced the whole thing or at least a large time here to really say when the best time was.

Regardless, this is irrelevant to the thread 🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Tekage said:

 

Eh, to be honest neither of you can say that xG is in its best place when neither of you have been round for more than 2 years. I would even struggle to say it myself, playing the servers since 2013 and joining in 2014. Oldfags would 100% say like 2011-2013. It's all subject to opinion.

Yeah, it's better than it was, in my opinion, to the end of last year. But you've gotta have experienced the whole thing or at least a large time here to really say when the best time was.

Regardless, this is irrelevant to the thread 🙂

I believe I first joined in 2014, got banned mid-way through 2015 and unbanned in 2016 and I've been around since.

I may or may not have come on a few times using an alt when I was banned so long ago for saying "kys"

Edited by Tatost (see edit history)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now