DepressedNeonNepp

Final goodbye

Hate me all you want but this I swear is my last thread. I've tried to work on myself but it clearly isn't good enough for any of you.

You say you welcome back with open arms but since I've come back all I've been meet with is toxicity and constant hate for what I did over a month ago.

I worked on myself for this community, to the point of getting out of a relationship because I tought it was stressing me out, but you don't care about my efforts. All you did was shit on them. I have tried so hard to become a better person for all of you, toxic or not, but you didn't care. You have.me shit for what I did over a month ago. You don't have things stay in the past but you keep them here, which is why I think I'm hated. Seriously, I feel bad for anyone who got or gets into the position I'm in, trying to be better but not being allowed to, bringing out the worst in them like I did.

@FrostyBoiGrim you were always great friend and always cared about me staying. Your a great person and no one cares to know you to see that.

@-Diphikult you were the best friend I could ever ask for. You were always there when I needed you and we're a great person in general. You helped me through so much and I will always respect you for that.

Goodbye everyone. 

and Chance , I called you something terrible for you doing your job and I'm truly sorry for that.

I truly like.few.people in this community and am.never coming back. I'm logging out of this account and never coming back, I'm going venturing for another community. Goodbye.

I'm might respond to comments but probably not, because I know most of them will be giving me shit and telling me I'll come crawling back.

Dannypicacho, I might have been toxic towards you but I never really hated you.

Edited by DepressedNeonNepp
Leave me alone (see edit history)

See you pal. I tried, I'm sorry that I couldn't help in any way. I thought I helped you, however clearly this time you seem significantly more upset compared to the last time, so all I have to say is three things. One, Im here for you, even if you leave you can always talk to me and keep me updated. Im here for you. Two, Best of luck with your future endeavors, I hope you find a place that you think suits you more. Three, Im sorry that I couldn't help. Good luck with future endeavors and I only wish the best for you. By any chance you do come back I have to say this, Try and be kind, engage in friendly conversation, do your best to make up past errors. Just a hi or a little small talk with a past enemy and you can make them change what they think about you by a long shot. Hell, I upset someone a ton and then by engaging in a little conversation the next day and just like that there are no more issues. Just do your best to be positive, optimistic, and to make sure that you don't upset anyone by something you say.Of course, that means if you come back. Im always here for you. Goodbye pal.

(´・_・`)

You had some problems with some folks, and you weren't exactly perfect, but nobody is. What matters is how hard you try to improve, and if what you said is true, then I'd say you tried pretty damn hard. If you still feel unwanted by the community, even after all that, then maybe it's for the best that you find a new community. I'm not trying to say that everyone hated you or anything like that. It's just that you obviously have had problems with folks in the community, and haven't really enjoyed your time here. I wish you the best of luck finding a new community, hopefully you can find somewhere to start fresh. 

Don't stress, it's only a small piece of your big life, full of big things

ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ

Neon,

I think something to note is the timeline in which all these things have happened is extremely short. You have to give time to be forgiven and prove you've put in work.

You're always welcome back here but I think you've put out quite a few people by saying over and over what a shitty community some of us have spent weeks, months, and even years to create. If I were you, I would just work on making amends with others and think before you say something on the forums, discord, or in game. 

Best of luck wherever life takes you, wether that be in xG or not and let us know if there's anything we can do to help you.

okay-meme-face.jpg.d9d8633f833e6039924c8b7a68346c1c.jpg

This makes number three. The third time you have come back, and left within a few days. Look, I get that you are having issues, but it is incredibly frustrating when you say you want to better yourself and don't put in the effort. From what I have seen, almost nobody has been straight up toxic to you. They have given their feedback on what you need to improve on and how to go about it. I think it was made pretty clear from the post where you said you improved yourself, that we wanted to see it first. We wanted to actually see results, and it takes time to actually prove this.

Here is where I think you are having issues, you are being incredibly short-sited and impatient. Time is the key, you have to put in the effort which does not happen instantly. @SegFault said it well (and while I was typing this so thanks for that.)

Finally, please don't do something you regret, lik-

1 minute ago, DepressedNeonNepp said:

Just because you spent a long time on it doesn't mean it's good

Like that. But in all seriousness, this is an example of what we are talking about. Every time you leave you dig yourself a deeper hole, and when you want to come back it becomes harder and harder to climb out of it. 

Well, good luck with wherever life takes you. Also as Seg said, you are still welcome here.

A community is the people, so whether intentional or not, you are calling the community shitty.

I wish you luck in future endeavours but realize that while a few people have slighted you, you have slighted people here quite a bit too

15 minutes ago, DepressedNeonNepp said:

@Topaz use everything I said 

I said I didn't think the actual community was shitty but people in it can be.