Edit History

Chrono

Chrono

Politics is something that should be encouraged as healthy discussion and or debate. with that in mind however look at your audience and tell me honestly that there would be healthy discussion and or debate instead of "no you're fucking stupid you libtard cuck" "i bet you suck trumps dick too". While I am all for discussing politics in a proper way, I don't see that in really any gaming community save for oddly specific communities I used to play in. (=]H[= back in the Project Reality for BF2 Days where members had to be verified as 21 and above and go through heavy in game and ventrillo scrutiny is one that comes to mind)

for proof why politics is not a thing that should ever happen in xG, read the above posts from brady frosty and lan

Chrono

Chrono

Politics is something that should be encouraged as healthy discussion and or debate. with that in mind however look at your audience and tell me honestly that there would be healthy discussion and or debate instead of "no you're fucking stupid you libtard cuck" "i bet you suck trumps dick too". While I am all for discussing politics in a proper way, I don't see that in really any gaming community save for oddly specific communities I used to play in. (=]H[= back in the Project Reality for BF2 Days where members had to be verified as 21 and above and go through heavy in game and ventrillo scrutiny is one that comes to mind)