hongkongatron

Add Politics Channel to Discord

Add politics channel?  

36 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Add it?

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/04/18 at 02:03 AM

On 10/26/2018 at 8:42 PM, Chrono said:

Politics is something that should be encouraged as healthy discussion and or debate. with that in mind however look at your audience and tell me honestly that there would be healthy discussion and or debate instead of "no you're fucking stupid you libtard cuck" "i bet you suck trumps dick too". While I am all for discussing politics in a proper way, I don't see that in really any gaming community save for oddly specific communities I used to play in. (=]H[= back in the Project Reality for BF2 Days where members had to be verified as 21 and above and go through heavy in game and ventrillo scrutiny is one that comes to mind)

for proof why politics is not a thing that should ever happen in xG, read the above posts from brady frosty and lan

Why the dig at me, my post wasn't even political it was philosophical. 

Anyway from the looks of the poll, a politics channel isn't going to happen, but I think it'd be mildly amusing to have one. I don't even know if most of the people in this clan can legally vote. 

For the most part our rules on politics aren't even really very descriptive or enforced very well, we've had discussions about net neutrality which is certainly a very political subject, we have a reaction that is literally an image of the current US president, Donald J. Trump, and we throw the word 'libtard' around like no tomorrow. And the reason all this stuff "slips" by is because nobody cares, as much shit as the clan gets from itself for being a bunch of stupid kids, I think most of the people here can take a meaningless joke. A place dedicated to higher discussion isn't really a bad thing imo, it might even be beneficial.

Edited by LAN_Megalodon (see edit history)