• In-Game Name
    lolisme
  • Identity
    STEAM_0:1:442480882
  • Ban Type
    Server Ban
  • Information

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:442480882

Your Nick Name/In-Game Name: lolisme (might've been lemon when i got banned)

Reason why you were banned(If you don't know this put n/a): scripting.

Why should you be unbanned?: So i was a toxic little kid, this was back in June i believe, i was just a toxic kid who scripting but used hyper-scrolling as a blanket to hide under, after months i figured i was just being a dumb-ass who no one payed attention to and was a nuisance. I enjoyed playing [xG] jailbreak, it was honestly fun. the community and the days and the craziness in one day was just fun, i should've ruined that opportunity by scripting and i really am sorry. I am a reformed person and i do not script, it was an AHK script but its gone now (new pc btw) and I hope you guys can understand where im coming from. Thank you for reading this

Edited by lolisme (see edit history)

Easiest -1 of my life (x2)

First of all, you weren't hyperscrolling, you were using scripts. Hyperscroll doesn't work according to @Lithium. And now you're admitting to using scripts. Something we all already knew. Second of all, you were insanely toxic that my -1 on you remains my #1 strongest -1. Lastly, you didn't even play properly. You constantly loopholed and freekilled and complained to admins and even spammed me in steam messages with slurs and more vulgar and vile language. I don't believe you've become a better person in that short time and my opinions towards you remain the same. 

Meh I say give him another chance, but if he fucks up again just give him a perm and don't unban him. It wouldn't hurt to see how he has "reformed" over time now. It was back a couple of months ago also, Why not give him the chance to mean what he says.

+1 for unban

Also +1 for a perm if we unban him and he decides to fuck up again.

+1 for unban, I think a few months is long enough for another chance, but again like geno said if he goes back to his old, same ways the ban should stick permanently

Yeah you're unbanned now, just don't do it again, or it'll probably be a true perm then etc etc.

Also, try not to be so unnecessarily hostile towards danny (or anyone else, for that matter) like you did before you got banned, that kind of shit will probably get you banned again too (although not necessarily a perm).

On 10/28/2018 at 12:33 AM, Dannypicacho said:

now you're admitting to using scripts

being honest about what he did in the first place isn't a bad thing