Edit History

Topaz

Topaz

11 hours ago, FrostyBoiGrim said:

Also that whole nickname thing. Segger sounds nothing like the N word. Snigger sounds like the N word. Nippers sounds like the N word. Niger, Bigger, Jigger, Wiggler all sound like the N word.

nick-young-confused-face-300x256-nqlyaa.jpg.5dcdebc30a7d55d8e6cf59f6120ff567.jpg

You know you just described loop-holing right? You know that is what that is called right? When someone calls some a 'tigger', them saying that they used a t instead of an n is not a valid defense. Especially if the context shows that it was meant to be loop-holing. Also, if a staff member (really anyone) tells you they do not want to be called something they find offensive, it is generally in your best interest to stop. 

At any rate, while I do trust Seg's opinion, I have not played with you at all so I will remain neutral. I do suggest however, that you seek to improve how others see you. Just try to be more respectful and don't antagonize others in the servers.

Topaz

Topaz

11 hours ago, FrostyBoiGrim said:

Also that whole nickname thing. Segger sounds nothing like the N word. Snigger sounds like the N word. Nippers sounds like the N word. Niger, Bigger, Jigger, Wiggler all sound like the N word.

nick-young-confused-face-300x256-nqlyaa.jpg.5dcdebc30a7d55d8e6cf59f6120ff567.jpg

You know you just described loop-holing right? You know that is what that is called right? When someone calls some a 'tigger', them saying that they used a t instead of an n is not a defense. Especially if the context shows that it was meant to be loop-holing. Also, if a staff member (really anyone) tells you they do not want to be called something they find offensive, it is generally in your best interest to stop. 

At any rate, while I do trust Seg's opinion, I have not played with you at all so I will remain neutral. I do suggest however, that you seek to improve how others see you. Just try to be more respectful and don't antagonize others in the servers.