Edit History

General_Beret

General_Beret

wanted to add more

16 hours ago, SegFault said:

Ah see there's a trick to this that's used by him and a few others. If you pronounce the e as an i and blame it on your speech, its a loop hole to the hard R. I say that because that's what happens when certain people say it on mic.

And either way, that seems oddly like trolling/ harrassment to me ?

Again, I don't really mean the word as an insult, besides it's a dumb word. I called Nutty a "pansexual" several for using the frying pan on surf and didn't get offended and took it as a joke, I called Krampus a "gaylord" (although he's bisexual) a few days ago and he didn't acknowledge it. 

General_Beret

General_Beret

Didn't mean to send before typing

Ah see there's a trick to this that's used by him and a few others. If you pronounce the e as an i and blame it on your speech, its a loop hole to the hard R. I say that because that's what happens when certain people say it on mic.

Again, I don't really mean the word as an insult, besides it's a dumb word. I called Nutty a "pansexual" several for using the frying pan on surf and didn't get offended, I called Krampus a "gaylord" (although he's bisexual) a few days ago and he didn't acknowledge it. 

General_Beret

General_Beret

Didn't mean to send before typing

General_Beret

General_Beret