Edit History

General_Beret

General_Beret

Changing a few things

Oh and I forgot to mentioned that Elcark was a bit of a jerk a few times when he was DL. Skelly too (no beef btw) when he was staff. Not trying to point them out as being bad people. What i'm trying to say is that we all have our own faults because we're all human, especially if its someone with administrative authority. We can heal from our wounds if we can give ourselves a chance to redeem ourselves.

General_Beret

General_Beret

Changing a few things

Oh and I forgot to mentioned that Elcark was a bit of a jerk a few times when he was DL. Skelly too (no beef btw) when he was staff. Not trying to point them out as being bad people. What i'm trying to say is that we all have our own faults because we're all human, especially if its someone with administrative authority. We can heal from our wounds if we can give it a chance to redeem itself.

General_Beret

General_Beret

Oh and I forgot to mentioned that Elcark was a bit of a jerk a few times when he was DL. Skelly too (no beef btw) when he was staff. Not trying to point them out as being bad people. What i'm trying to say is that we all have our own faults because we're all human, especially if its someone with administrative authority. We can heal from our wounds if we can give it a chance to redeem itself.