Yes
  • Identity
    https://steamcommunity.com/id/TheFallen39074/
  • Previously Banned
    No
  • Time Active on Servers
    21H & 6M
  • Reason for Joining

I have returned! Most of the staff of the TF2 division reconised as a friend and remember me being member and resigned from xG months ago, that's because i have been having issues that i don't want to discuss about. However, the past few weeks, i have been getting better and decided to apply to become member once more for xG. I plan on being more active on the forums and on the servers again. 

-1 from me. Your antisemitic, racist, and homophobic tendencies I believe speak enough to say -1, but due to the lack of hard evidence, I will elaborate a bit more. You have publicly said on our surf server that many of your views align with that of white power fronts in historical and modern times so that alone is enough to make me feel uncomfortable with welcoming you back. You also pioneered nicknames for individuals to loophole racial slurs and insisted on using them and encouraged others to do so, even after the warning of staff on the server.

There is also a strong point of your relationship to and involvement to an extent in an event in which certain members of the clan were greatly harassed, slandered, and doxed (the exact happenings of the event will not be brought up here, but I am confident that you are familiar with what I am referring  to). I realize to be fair, I personally have not been the most friendly towards you due to these actions, and for that I apologize, but for now I think these actions out shadow what redeeming characters you believe you have to bring to the table.

With Seg here. I haven't posted in a while, but am coming back just for this. I'd rather not have problems arise again, especially concerning my experience when you had also brought up politics several times after I had warned you while I was staff.

I know I do say a few "racist" comments in the past and I do apologize if do offend anyone during those time (even though almost no one wasn't really offended, aside from you). I know I do say a few "racist" comments in the past and I do apologize if do offend anyone during those time (even though I don't really think anyone wasn't really offended, aside from you), but i don't really mean them, i really don't. I'll halt all the racist jokes that i make to redeem myself. 

@mrnutty12 @Caleb956 @Kypari he must have 2 positive vouches from higher-ups, your opinions as well please?

27 minutes ago, General_Beret said:

even though almost no one wasn't really offended, aside from you

I have been approached by other members of the community voicing their concerns about it as well. Just because it isn't said directly to you doesn't mean it hasn't been said.

18 minutes ago, SegFault said:

@mrnutty12 @Caleb956 @Kypari he must have 2 positive vouches from higher-ups, your opinions as well please?

I have been approached by other members of the community voicing their concerns about it as well. Just because it isn't said directly to you doesn't mean it hasn't been said. 

Concerns of me being member once again for the shitty jokes that I make? 

Edited by General_Beret
Editing my errors (see edit history)

Kiro,

I will say this and leave it at that. My concern is they they are not jokes because you have done nothing to display they are meant to be taken as such, only gone into why you agree with the statements weather it be racially based or politically seated. There is also the issue of my second point with the more recent incident with discord and the behavior of a certain group of people you are involved with and have acted with.

Edited by SegFault (see edit history)

4 minutes ago, SegFault said:

Kiro,

I Will say this and leave it at that. My concern is they they are not jokes because you have done nothing to display they are meant to be taken as such, only gone into why you agree with the statements weather it be racially based or politically seated. There is also the issue of my second point with the more recent incident with discord and the behavior of a certain group of people you are involved with and have acted with.

I don't have any involvement with what the group did during that of the incident that occurred. I didn't approve nor side with what they did and neither did frosty. 

Just now, General_Beret said:

I don't have any involvement with what the group did during that of the incident that occurred. I didn't approve nor side with what they did and neither did frosty. 

And besides, I am only apply for member, that's it. It's not like getting member actually means anything, it's just a title with no authority.

^ YIKES

I don't know if my vouch would count since I don't frequent the servers anymore but from my experience with Kiro, he doesn't seem like a bad guy as I personally never had any issues with him. There have been some recent events where he had issues with (a) certain individual(s?) but that was none of my business so I don't want to make that affect my vouch. Also I've never seen the racist/sexist/homophobic remarks from when I used to play but thats because I don't frequent the servers anymore. ?

+1 from me (but if you REALLY need to, you can consider this a neutral vouch)

3 minutes ago, YeEternalTuna said:

^ YIKES

I don't know if my vouch would count since I don't frequent the servers anymore but from my experience with Kiro, he doesn't seem like a bad guy as I personally never had any issues with him. There have been some recent events where he had issues with (a) certain individual(s?) but that was none of my business so I don't want to make that affect my vouch. Also I've never seen the racist/sexist/homophobic remarks from when I used to play but thats because I don't frequent the servers anymore. ?

+1 from me (but if you REALLY need to, you can consider this a neutral vouch)

You know me, I screw around a lot. Especially me being totally dumb most of the time, at least we had a few laughs about it. ?

From what I've seen, Kiro has barely done anything wrong (aside from calling Seg "segger" sometimes) but overall is a nice guy. 

1 hour ago, Matteomax said:

when you had also brought up politics several times after I had warned you while I was staff.

I haven't seen you on surf recently Matteomaxx but also from when I'm there, he hasn't brought up political discussions, he's really changed a lot since his departure from March. I like having Kiro around on our servers, so I'm gonna give him a +1.

I don't have a problem with you as a person Kiro, but you REALLY need to work on how you handle yourself on the servers.  Sometimes you can be the coolest dude on the server to hang out with, sometimes you can be just downright rude and unpleasant to be on the server with, if I see improvement then I may reconsider in the future, but for now -1.

2 hours ago, SegFault said:

-1 from me. Your antisemitic, racist, and homophobic tendencies I believe speak enough to say -1, but due to the lack of hard evidence, I will elaborate a bit more. You have publicly said on our surf server that many of your views align with that of white power fronts in historical and modern times so that alone is enough to make me feel uncomfortable with welcoming you back. You also pioneered nicknames for individuals to loophole racial slurs and insisted on using them and encouraged others to do so, even after the warning of staff on the server.

There is also a strong point of your relationship to and involvement to an extent in an event in which certain members of the clan were greatly harassed, slandered, and doxed (the exact happenings of the event will not be brought up here, but I am confident that you are familiar with what I am referring  to). I realize to be fair, I personally have not been the most friendly towards you due to these actions, and for that I apologize, but for now I think these actions out shadow what redeeming characters you believe you have to bring to the table.

I mean I need say no more. I appreciate that you would like to be part of the clan again, but now that we're aware that you would like to be member again you can bring some new cards to the table and show those cards off before playing the game? Idk I'm pretty drunk so idk if that made sense at all, but yes -1 sorry buddy

1 minute ago, Tekage said:

I mean I need say no more. I appreciate that you would like to be part of the clan again, but now that we're aware that you would like to be member again you can bring some new cards to the table and show those cards off before playing the game? Idk I'm pretty drunk so idk if that made sense at all, but yes -1 sorry buddy

I understand.

5 minutes ago, Caleb956 said:

I don't have a problem with you as a person Kiro, but you REALLY need to work on how you handle yourself on the servers.  Sometimes you can be the coolest dude on the server to hang out with, sometimes you can be just downright rude and unpleasant to be on the server with, if I see improvement then I may reconsider in the future, but for now -1.

I'll try to approve my behavior on the server.

Gunna be a +1 from me.

Kiro has done stupid things, but isn't inherently a bad guy. He's been a good friend to me and others. He is a human. He has his flaws. He is discriminatory towards certain people, but we all are to some extent. He opinions shouldn't prevent him from being a member, and just as you might feel uncomfortable around him, he may feel the same about you. Kiro is surprisingly open minded if you connect with him on a more personal level (uncommon opinion, I know). I have come to respect Kiro to an extent for how he refuses to collapse or give in. He stands proud with an unpopular opinion and isn't afraid to have others mock him for it, which is something we can all learn from. Do I agree with his opinions? No, I find it hard to believe that someone who supposedly has so much hatred for others to in reality be so deeply passionate and caring. If he is nurtured the right way he may just come to see others that he once thought of as lower as equals instead.

Also that whole nickname thing. Segger sounds nothing like the N word. Snigger sounds like the N word. Nippers sounds like the N word. Niger, Bigger, Jigger, Wiggler all sound like the N word. Segger is only used to provoke @SegFault because he thinks it's somehow too similar to the N word when it really isn't.