Brady1780

1v1 Tournament

Would you like this to still happen  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Still do the 1v1 tournament

• Yes
    • No

Question

Well, if we can get a few more people a soft date would probably be within the next two weeks, earlier depending on how quickly things fill up. As @onlyalittlegay mentioned, everyone from all skill groups are welcome. As long as you have CSGO, you can participate.

4 hours ago, BonfireCentipede said:

hell yea i'm down with joining (even though i'll get stomped)

It will be like stomping a Goomba since you're so short.

Idk if @LeToucan still wants to do it with like a plugin or just manually do everything, but that's not done yet. Also nipplerhouse/other winter stuff will be coming shortly after chicago, maybe the 1v1 would be good a little later in winter when more people are off school?

2 hours ago, Lithium said:

Idk if @LeToucan still wants to do it with like a plugin or just manually do everything, but that's not done yet. Also nipplerhouse/other winter stuff will be coming shortly after chicago, maybe the 1v1 would be good a little later in winter when more people are off school?

That being said, I wouldn't ask people to sign up just yet. Wait until we're closer to the event so people don't end up dropping out without telling you last minute. I've tried multiple times to start up a Highlander event in the TF2 div, only to fail because people weren't willing to switch to other classes or they just dropped out altogether.