ProjectXenome

CanWeMakeXenoGamersNotAidsAgain?

12 hours ago, Semper said:

Been part of this community since feb 2011, AIDS is a fundamental cog in the machine that is xG, you want real AIDS ping someone like Mad Scientist, PurpleDrank, DuckiiJr or even better yet bring back rexxthg123 from the dead

oh boy why do i remember them

47 minutes ago, Tekage said:

When people say "bring back old xG" but they haven't even been here for a year ?

They mean XG from a week ago, poo-head ? .

TF2 xG was better in 2016 IMO. Just a bit more laid back, it was nice. Also, JB was populated ?

CS is a lot better right now, at least for me. They don't have that many people getting angry over nothing, and arguments don't constantly break out afaik. It feels like people there can actually relate to one another, so everyone just has a good time. I think the community is fine as it is.

19 hours ago, Semper said:

Been part of this community since feb 2011, AIDS is a fundamental cog in the machine that is xG, you want real AIDS ping someone like Mad Scientist, PurpleDrank, DuckiiJr or even better yet bring back rexxthg123 from the dead

Oh god DuckiiJr sweet Jesus

21 hours ago, Semper said:

just going to point out @Semper that PurpleDrank died from an OD a few years ago. I don't want to be a nazi or anything, but I doubt it'd be wise to use his name like that.

3 hours ago, Arthman said:

just going to point out @Semper that PurpleDrank died from an OD a few years ago. I don't want to be a nazi or anything, but I doubt it'd be wise to use his name like that.

Did not know that, thank you for the heads up

On 11/5/2018 at 12:12 PM, Tatost said:

TF2 xG was better in 2016 IMO. Just a bit more laid back, it was nice. Also, JB was populated ?

2012 TF2 xG best TF2 time in existence. Nothing else even comes close. Back then, staff flung shit at each other but in a playful way. The servers were constantly filled. TF2 had just become Free-to-play so people became more interested. We even had a fully working goldenrodcity 24/7 server, a populated FF2 server, gaming history was starting, 24/7 dustbowl was full and even had a warioware server for a small time before the plugin broke.

Plus, we still had CS:S minigames and jailbreak, which in my opinion were the best xenogamers servers ever, no questions asked. 

Now, The only servers that are full are surf or trade and I have to be careful what I say for fear of getting banned, which sucks but whatever.

EDIT: Hopefully I didnt just gravedig

Edited by Brian (see edit history)

On 11/4/2018 at 5:40 PM, Semper said:

I'm ashamed you didn't @me