Edit History

Icaybaby

Icaybaby

MC NAME: icaybaby

POSITION WANTED: administrator or builder.

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE DIVISION TO HELP: I am incredibly capable with many plugins and Minecraft servers. I am experienced in working solo, and with a team, for building and for administrating. I am reliable when it comes to my services being required. An example of this would be if I wasn't online and someone needed me online, I am very easy to contact and actively there to help. I have been told that I am a very fast learner by my peers at school, work etc. If a new plugin is introduced that I need to learn I can guarantee I will learn it quick. The last point I wish to address is that I always hit my deadlines. I never turn anything in late or forget about projects. Its a personal trait I have that I believe would likely carry over to other activities.

COMMENTS:

These are two of my builds I have made before. Sorry for the lack of terraforming in the first one.

Icaybaby

Icaybaby

MC NAME: icaybaby

POSITION WANTED: administrator or builder.

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE DIVISION TO HELP: I am incredibly capable with many plugins and Minecraft servers. I am experienced in working solo, and with a team, for building and for administrating. I am reliable when it comes to my services being required. An example of this would be if I wasn't online and someone needed me online, I am very easy to contact and actively there to help. I have been told that I am a very fast learner by my peers at school, work etc. If a new plugin is introduced that I need to learn I can guarantee I will learn it quick. The last point I wish to address is that I always hit my deadlines. I never turn anything in late or forget about projects. Its a personal trait I have that I believe would likely carry over to other activities.

COMMENTS:

These are two of my builds I have made before. Sorry for the lack of terraforming in the first one.