Arthman

Minecraft is looking for staff!

30 minutes ago, QueenOfHearts said:

Kinda tempted but idk if I can moderate two div at once

Just saying, people like @Egossi moderated multiple servers at once. In his case it was CS:GO and TF2 at the same time, but you get the idea.

6 hours ago, Tatost said:

Just saying, people like @Egossi moderated multiple servers at once. In his case it was CS:GO and TF2 at the same time, but you get the idea.

It was minecraft and csgo, tf2 and minecraft and tf2 and csgo at certain points idk if i was staff on all 3 at the same time but yeah if you play on both the servers/divisons actively there is no reason for it to not happen

1 hour ago, Arthman said:

back in the days, I was allowed to be Div Leader for MC and mod for CSS. I dunno if that would still work today tho

you’d be surprised what we allow, we’ve had several staff be double mods, you could probably still pull it off today

2 hours ago, hongkongatron said:

IGN

grapes420

Position: 

Builder

Why I should be president:

I’ve built a ton of stuff both in and outside of xG, and builder is infinitely more intruiging to me than mod.

yes:

If @Healix @BonfireCentipede @Tatost and whoever else want to vouch for me building for them step up to the plate.

Grape is a genius when it comes to building. Big brain gamer

3 hours ago, Queelsh said:

Hey @Arthman, I’ve got member now so if you wanna talk on discord just add me. AlsoQueelsh#0567

grats but cant find you. send me a DM im in the DL sub group (top of the list)

12 hours ago, hongkongatron said:

IGN

grapes420

Position: 

Builder

Why I should be president:

I’ve built a ton of stuff both in and outside of xG, and builder is infinitely more intruiging to me than mod.

yes:

If @Healix @BonfireCentipede @Tatost and whoever else want to vouch for me building for them step up to the plate.

Build me more floating islands pls

MC NAME: icaybaby

POSITION WANTED: administrator or builder.

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE DIVISION TO HELP: I am incredibly capable with many plugins and Minecraft servers. I am experienced in working solo, and with a team, for building and for administrating. I am reliable when it comes to my services being required. An example of this would be if I wasn't online and someone needed me online, I am very easy to contact and actively there to help. I have been told that I am a very fast learner by my peers at school, work etc. If a new plugin is introduced that I need to learn I can guarantee I will learn it quick. The last point I wish to address is that I always hit my deadlines. I never turn anything in late or forget about projects. Its a personal trait I have that I believe would likely carry over to other activities.

COMMENTS:

These are two of my builds I have made before. Sorry for the lack of terraforming in the first one.

Edited by Icaybaby (see edit history)

On 11/26/2018 at 6:07 PM, Icaybaby said:

MC NAME: icaybaby

POSITION WANTED: administrator or builder.

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE DIVISION TO HELP: I am incredibly capable with many plugins and Minecraft servers. I am experienced in working solo, and with a team, for building and for administrating. I am reliable when it comes to my services being required. An example of this would be if I wasn't online and someone needed me online, I am very easy to contact and actively there to help. I have been told that I am a very fast learner by my peers at school, work etc. If a new plugin is introduced that I need to learn I can guarantee I will learn it quick. The last point I wish to address is that I always hit my deadlines. I never turn anything in late or forget about projects. Its a personal trait I have that I believe would likely carry over to other activities.

COMMENTS:

These are two of my builds I have made before. Sorry for the lack of terraforming in the first one.

+1