• Offenders In-Game Name
    Dukey
  • Offender's Identity
    STEAM_0:0:151986842
  • Ban Type
    Not Listed
  • Explanation and Evidence

Ban Type: Communications Ban + Perm CT Ban 

Consistantly harasses people, freekills, and is a general asshole to players. Rarely slays when told to when freekilling and it toxic in every way. He is a bad influence to the community and new players and shows probably the worst sportsmanship i've personally ever seen on cs:go. he'll try to state that everybody is wrong and will disobey orders given by the warden at times. 

For a coms ban and a permanent CT ban you should show some proof. I don’t play on Csgo XG that often but that’s just a general rule of thumb. 

Lets be honest, if this was happening often enough to where an admin or mod is online he would have been punished already. That’s why it’s a good idea to record things like this.

But if what you’re saying is true then he 100% deserves that kind of punishment if not worse. 

I remain neutral until some video or screenshotted proof is shown.

Have had many problem with him in the past. Have muted him on occasion so I can at least vouch for his toxicity. He also shows zero respect to anyone, unless they are staff in which case he will simply say 'hey just kidding!'. There are many other staff and members who can testify to his behavior.

Not in favor of any sort of permanent ban, but I would be in favor of a temporary ban to hopefully get his attention and try to get him to clean up his act.

tl;dr

-1 to anything perm

+1 to a temp ban

I think this post needs evidence. Whilst I'm certain there are people who can attest to this, a ban request should always include evidence so we can be 100% certain. Type "record <demo name>" to record a demo or take screenshots and post them in the ban request.

Please remember this for the future!

1 hour ago, Tekage said:

I think this post needs evidence. Whilst I'm certain there are people who can attest to this, a ban request should always include evidence so we can be 100% certain. Type "record <demo name>" to record a demo or take screenshots and post them in the ban request.

Please remember this for the future!

While I can personally attest to his behavior, as a staff member, and agree he is very toxic. Reports do require evidence, nothing I have seen him do is toxic/bad enough to warrant any form of ban, as far as I'm concerned the only punishment he has warranted from what I witness is a warning here and there, and me explicitly stating that I will always fat man out him in 10mans where he is even more toxic than the servers (unfortunately that does not stop my scumbag team when I'm not the team captain)

7 hours ago, Chrono said:

While I can personally attest to his behavior, as a staff member, and agree he is very toxic. Reports do require evidence, nothing I have seen him do is toxic/bad enough to warrant any form of ban, as far as I'm concerned the only punishment he has warranted from what I witness is a warning here and there, and me explicitly stating that I will always fat man out him in 10mans where he is even more toxic than the servers (unfortunately that does not stop my scumbag team when I'm not the team captain)

Yeah, basically this. closed.