ScottNi

Cinematic threads

How would you guys like to have a cinematic thread in the creative threads. People would share movie reviews or recommend tv shows. Aswell it could be the start of hosting a movie night. There are a lot of topics there and I feel this should be on too. Everybody likes movies so why not? 

To be honest id not think it would help out too much with the community as a whole. 

I mean it sounds like the kind of idea that will rarely be used, but maybe I’m wrong on that. 

If you’re talking movie night then I 100% agree we should have one, but that can be handled with a simple poll.

@Queelsh Have you seen some of the other threads in there? Some have not had anything new for months. I don't think it would hurt to add this one in considering it would be effortless and as well I believe it will be used way more than some of the other ones like avatars, sprays, culinary and ms paint.

Edited by ScottNi
simple phrasing (see edit history)

Yeah, like I said it may turn out better than I think it would but look at the different topics you listed. They all are, to say the least a bit unused. Adding another one probably won’t be a extremely populated category in the long run. It would be used for the first month or two then kind of die off.

idk though, it wouldn’t hurt to add it in for a bit and tip fit is inactive then just get rid of it or leave it there just Incase seomeone does want to use it.