Hi. I'm james8470, that one dude who worked on the Minecraft server.

I left xG because of some stupid comments I made on YouTube and a complete lack of interest in the xG servers. Well, now I've gotten over myself and I play xG TF2 surf every few days or so, and who knows maybe I'll even get back into TGH too. Also I'm forced to retire from playing competitive TF2 for awhile due to timezones. 

I would've submitted a member application, but the website wouldn't let me for some reason. After awhile, I realized it was because @Aegean got lazy and forgot to remove my member status so technically... I never even left xG ❤️

How is everyone doing? How have the last few months been on xG? ?

I've just been playing competitive TF2 (Highlander and stuff on TF2center), trying to model hats, trying to make YouTube videos, taking Spanish classes outside of high school (and holy crap I should've just waited until summer to do them), and dealing with applying to college. 

This is kind of a stupid time to post this because I'll be gone all weekend for my aunt's wedding, but IDGAF ?

Alright, enough talking about me.

welcome back, you can join the ranks of the other older more mature tf2ers and come 10 man in csgo with us, and then just migrate to csgo division. also if you want inspiration for some more food just give me a type of food you want and I can follow up with you, since you died you were very inactive in the food thread/channel and it was just me and tuna. we got bored. plus nobody else actually made my food.

Edited by Chrono (see edit history)

AYYYYYY 

Hope you enjoy that wedding 

Also let's not take his membership away cus ya know, he still deserves it even though he "left". He also took a good chunk of his time to spend on xG when he was mc staff so I just view it as unfair.

Other than that WELCOME BACK MY GUY CAN YOU FINALLY JOIN THE DISCORD NOW THANKS. ?

Minecraft division is starting up again I’m pretty sure, so if you wanna go play in there the ip is probably somewhere on the forums. 

Ill see you on surf later my dude.