• Sign In
  • Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Edit History

jaygoki

jaygoki

less harsh wording

To be fair, if an admin gags you and you start changing your name to get around it that's mute/gag evading in a way, I dunno if that's really perm worthy (maybe it is for TF2? /shrug) but considering you've been banned in the past for such things - disrespect, toxicity, etc - I can understand a perm.. I don't agree, but I understand.

Even if you don't think anyone is offended by something you say (even if everyone else is saying it), there may be someone that isn't speaking up about it because they may be afraid that it will get them bullied further. Think about what you say before you say it, especially like the first screenshot - calling someone a weirdo can really affect someone, especially if their self-conscious is already low. Even if you think they're just being 'sensitive,' remember it's another person on the other side of the screen that is going through potentially a completely different experience in life than you are. What you might think is funny to say could be incredibly hurtful to someone else, and I hope everyone can recognize that.

jaygoki

jaygoki

To be fair, if an admin gags you and you start changing your name to get around it that's mute/gag evading in a way, I dunno if that's really perm worthy (maybe it is for TF2? /shrug) but considering you've been banned in the past for such things - disrespect, toxicity, etc - I can understand a perm.. I don't agree, but I understand.

Even if you don't think anyone is offended by something you say (even if everyone else is saying it), there may be someone that isn't speaking up about it because they may be afraid that it will get them bullied further. Think about what you say before you say it, especially like the first screenshot - calling someone a weirdo can really affect someone, especially if their self-conscious is already low. Even if you think they're just being 'sensitive,' remember it's another person on the other side of the screen that is going through potentially a completely different experience in life than you are. What's funny to you could be incredibly hurtful to them, and you'd do well to keep that in mind.