• Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Edit History

Tatost

Tatost

cut out the image what the FUCK

6 hours ago, Precious said:

That was quick.

First, I would like to say that I warned you to stop in chat and you kept going. Don't believe me?image0.jpg

It was clear that they didn't like that you said that to them, and when I told you to stop, you responded disrespectfully, so I gagged you. Simple.

Then, after being warned and gagged for being disrespectful towards others, you decide to disrespect people again by changing your name to 'suck my dick'. That doesn't sound like you were joking to me. Continuing to cause trouble after already receiving punishment will usually result in a ban.

To those of you who think this is strict, let me tell you the order of how staff are supposed to deal with these things: 1. Warn the person to stop, 2. Mute/Gag/Kick depending on the offense. Then, if they persist and continue to cause problems, then 3. You ban them accordingly. And it just so happened that you have been banned numerous times before and this time it was a perma. This is what most of the staff do. I'm not being strict, I'm doing my job. Might I also add that you were given chances to stop. I warned you and you still were disrespectful towards me and others on the server. I gagged you and you still tried to start trouble. I wasn't being strict, you just don't know when to quit.

I seriously doubt you were just kidding around with that person, because you would've been smarter than to continuously disrespect me after I warned you and gave you chances to stop. You've had several chances in the past to shape up and change your behavior, but you've kept going. Same disruptive behavior every time. And it just so happens this time your ban is permanent. So sorry s1x, but you've had more than enough chances to improve. You can point fingers at everyone else, but the fault lies entirely on you.

You only specified "in chat" so I'll assume you mean you warned in text only. You have to warn both verbally and textually, I learned that the hard way a while back when I banned someone who muted voice chat and was breaking rules. You apparently didn't even kick the guy, so that's an even bigger red flag (haha get it?). Jumping straight to a permanent ban only after one previous ban is kind of bullshit.

6 hours ago, Red said:

"suck my dick" I wasn't even calling anyone out when saying it..

continuously disrespect me

image.png.8ef853cf6305b8990b47851fc45e2194.png

Tatost

Tatost

That was quick.

First, I would like to say that I warned you to stop in chat and you kept going. Don't believe me?image0.jpg

It was clear that they didn't like that you said that to them, and when I told you to stop, you responded disrespectfully, so I gagged you. Simple.

Then, after being warned and gagged for being disrespectful towards others, you decide to disrespect people again by changing your name to 'suck my dick'. That doesn't sound like you were joking to me. Continuing to cause trouble after already receiving punishment will usually result in a ban.

To those of you who think this is strict, let me tell you the order of how staff are supposed to deal with these things: 1. Warn the person to stop, 2. Mute/Gag/Kick depending on the offense. Then, if they persist and continue to cause problems, then 3. You ban them accordingly. And it just so happened that you have been banned numerous times before and this time it was a perma. This is what most of the staff do. I'm not being strict, I'm doing my job. Might I also add that you were given chances to stop. I warned you and you still were disrespectful towards me and others on the server. I gagged you and you still tried to start trouble. I wasn't being strict, you just don't know when to quit.

I seriously doubt you were just kidding around with that person, because you would've been smarter than to continuously disrespect me after I warned you and gave you chances to stop. You've had several chances in the past to shape up and change your behavior, but you've kept going. Same disruptive behavior every time. And it just so happens this time your ban is permanent. So sorry s1x, but you've had more than enough chances to improve. You can point fingers at everyone else, but the fault lies entirely on you.

You only specified "in chat" so I'll assume you mean you warned in text only. You have to warn both verbally and textually, I learned that the hard way a while back when I banned someone who muted voice chat and was breaking rules. You apparently didn't even kick the guy, so that's an even bigger red flag (haha get it?). Jumping straight to a permanent ban only after one previous ban is kind of bullshit.

6 hours ago, Red said:

"suck my dick" I wasn't even calling anyone out when saying it..

continuously disrespect me