BonfireCentipede

Turn pan into the market gardener

change pan?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Change pan?

• Yes
    • No

After requests from alot of people to turn the pan into the market gardener so any class can market garden, mostly demoman

This would turn the pan which is a meme weapon, into a bigger meme weapon

also if any class gets knocked into the air and manages to actually hit someone they deserve the crit honestly It's so hard to get knocked into the air intentionally by a rocket aswell as hit someone on the way down

This wouldn't make the pan a direct upgrade however, the pan would get the -20% swing speed so it'd be worse than stock since to get the crit it would require a explosive to get it

We were already talking about this in higherup chat. I don't want to make the pan the market gardener for demo as almost every other class now has a nerfed version of stock as a weapon, not to mention how the pan is already a meme weapon and is widely used. I would much rather make it for the Scottish Handshake as it is a Demo-only weapon which is literally only a reskin of stock, much like the pan but not multi-class to ruin it for the other classes.

+1 I have to make it up to swoosh, although his recommendation was really a melee that did damage based on velocity. 

For people who think this is too good, understand that the success rate of market gardening people with something like the bazooka is incredibly low, on a good day you might go 1-3. 

-1, people would hate to have the pan taken away as a reskin, change the scottish handshake into one, people are asking valve that for crying out loud. If that goes into effect though, it should be pointed out so new players don't unintentionally nerf themselves.