Bags

6s Tournament

So on December 29th at 11 am EST there will be a 6s tournament on xG's stock server.

The rules for it are simple, have a team of 6-10 people; 6 starters and 0-4 subs. If you don't have enough players to play when it is your turn to fight, you will just 

To make it simple, each team will consist of 2 soldiers, 2 scouts, 1 medic and 1 demoman. One person from each team should post their team name and team players before December 22nd so brackets can be made.

You can take your time to come up with teams since the event will start in a month and a half. Winners will get bragging rights of being the best players on xG.

Edited by Bags (see edit history)

10 minutes ago, Bags said:

Winners will get bragging rights of being the best players on xG.

In terms of actual prizes we could throw in some credits and items. Here's to competitive event actually happening for the 3rd time, but I guess 3rd time's a charm

Just now, Kypari said:

In terms of actual prizes we could throw in some credits and items. Here's to competitive event actually happening for the 3rd time, but I guess 3rd time's a charm

That would be awesome. Here is to hoping it work out lol.

3 minutes ago, Kypari said:

Hmm, I'd be cool with making a special prize title for the winning team or something like that. 

5 minutes ago, Dannypicacho said:

Holy shit why is it so early in the morning 

So every team will be able to play since I feel it will go on for a few hours and it won't be too late at night so Europeans can play in the tourney. But we can make it be at 1 or 2 pm est actually.

Edited by Bags (see edit history)

I would love to do this. Be it I would be the kid who gets picked last onto a team (assuming people even want me on a team), never the less I think this would be awesome. I would love to try out a 6s comp match from xG.

5 hours ago, ABlueSkittle123 said:

I would love to do this. Be it I would be the kid who gets picked last onto a team (assuming people even want me on a team), never the less I think this would be awesome. I would love to try out a 6s comp match from xG.

Just form a team of your friends, that's what most people will be doing.

If anyone needs me to be a sub for their team I can see if I'll be available (might not get info until next month), just DM me on Discord. I can probably play any class except for Demo at full potential.

O h  m y  g o d , 

I would love to join this, but with current things going on with me, idk if I'll be able to make a team, but if I can, I'd love to play demo. I do kinda not like that class restriction.