Bags

6s Tournament

20 minutes ago, nuen said:

O h  m y  g o d , 

I would love to join this, but with current things going on with me, idk if I'll be able to make a team, but if I can, I'd love to play demo. I do kinda not like that class restriction.

That is the actual 6s team composition, two scouts, two soldiers (pocket and roamer), demo and medic.

Just now, Tatost said:

That is the actual 6s team composition, two scouts, two soldiers (pocket and roamer), demo and medic.

Yeah, I know that's the meta, after all I watch comp games now and then, but I wish the meta in general would change sometimes. After all, I think we all wish someone could honestly say that they make a living off of playing comp pyro. lol

6 minutes ago, nuen said:

Yeah, I know that's the meta, after all I watch comp games now and then, but I wish the meta in general would change sometimes. After all, I think we all wish someone could honestly say that they make a living off of playing comp pyro. lol

I would scream at you if you even tried to play pyro or spy in competitive matches.

6 minutes ago, Tatost said:

I would scream at you if you even tried to play pyro or spy in competitive matches.

I would scream at myself if i did lol