QueenOfHearts

Destiny 2 Clan!

I made a xG Destiny 2 clan if anyone would like to join, its a fun game that really rewards community work so I felt it would be a great fit for this community.

If anyone has the game, wants the game or regularly plays the game wants to join feel free!

Edited by QueenOfHearts
Typo :/ (see edit history)

PSA: Blizzard is giving free copies of Destiny 2 via the Blizzard app. Its currently free to try but if you download it before Nov. 18, you get to keep the game for free, after which you would have to buy it.

Note*

The game itself is a HUGE download (80 gigs) for those of you with data caps.

14 minutes ago, Thrillhouse said:

PSA: Blizzard is giving free copies of Destiny 2 via the Blizzard app. Its currently free to try but if you download it before Nov. 18, you get to keep the game for free, after which you would have to buy it.

Note*

I'm braindead right now so if I download the game before the 18th I can keep the game for free and still be able to play after the 18th, right?

For future reference, and only assuming this wasn't the case; you may want to hit up the CLs before creating any sort of group/clan/server or what-have-you to represent Xeno Gamers in whatever manner. This applies to everyone in general, not you specifically.

Not to discourage anyone from doing this as that is not what I'm getting at, just courteous to let the CLs know that there is an interest in creating any affiliation or endorsements made to/for Xeno Gamers. It could also avoid any headaches in the future should something happen or whatever, n'ah mean?

Plus it gives their sign-off on treating it as "official" as opposed to an unofficial thing, so-to-speak.

- Fun Police (aka Forest)

5 hours ago, Thrillhouse said:

Note*

Can I get the game without having to download it and keep it for free for when I get a new computer that can run it?

I would join the clan but unfortunately, I'm already in one and I prefer this one over the newly founded one (they do a good job at organizing raids/nightfalls and do their weekly stuff for the extra loot). This does not mean I'm not down to do whatever so if you want you can pm me (discord or forums) your battle.net tag and have some epic adventures together ??

7 hours ago, DepressedNeonNepp said:

@QueenOfHearts I saw this while checking threads and wanna be reminded; does the platform matter or can you crossplay

There's no crossplay so you can only play on your respective platform. However, clans are universal which means that you can join a clan and if they were to do the weekly clan engrams or lvl up the clan on a different platform, you'd still get the benefits.