nuen

Discord - Leveling Bot (Tatsumaki)

Discord - Leveling Bot (Tatsumaki) Continued. (POLL)  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Add a leveling bot (Tatsumaki) to the discord? (Make sure to check out the original thread before voting)

• Yes
    • No

gonna try to merge the two and see what happens, if the poll disappears owel. We're most likely adding some sort of progression system anyway so this is a good start

Damn, honestly didn't expect so many people to vote no after the positivism that the original got. There really isn't a reason to not add one besides the chance that there will be an xG made one later. Eh, watch ya gonna do.

1 hour ago, nuen said:

Damn, honestly didn't expect so many people to vote no after the positivism that the original got. There really isn't a reason to not add one besides the chance that there will be an xG made one later. Eh, watch ya gonna do.

personally i find all these bots rather boring and unoriginal

too many channels to manage unless you can somehow make the bot usable in 1 channel only aka #bot-commands or whatever it would be called, i would +1 but it would get annoying quick seeing everyone level up every 10 messages, I personally only use the bot in private discords where I can give credits to friends who can buy backgrounds etc, since I have everything I would want from the bot already.

image.png.dbfcb275a4525596f72f068ff7ff1ff4.png

4 hours ago, Semper said:

too many channels to manage unless you can somehow make the bot usable in 1 channel only aka #bot-commands or whatever it would be called, i would +1 but it would get annoying quick seeing everyone level up every 10 messages, I personally only use the bot in private discords where I can give credits to friends who can buy backgrounds etc, since I have everything I would want from the bot already.

image.png.dbfcb275a4525596f72f068ff7ff1ff4.png

I'm not a graduate on this bot, but I'm sure there could be someway for it to track your level without spamming chat. While I don't think that would be an issue, I could see it becoming annoying.